Kurehit

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

well bascially im the only amrtidhari in the 1n my family are very respectful

but i have just found out that they have given food to me cooked in the the same oven- the veg at the bottom and the meat at the top

do i need to go pesh

do an ardas to maharaj

its kk tho

pesh shud b wen u purposely break amrit

amrit never leaves the body tho

when we purposely become vaymukh (cut our kesh start drinking) and want to go bk to our guru that is wen we need pesh

but accidents are accjdents ardas=hukam shud b goood on this one

you are joking yes?

if not then are you brahman?

you walk on the same earth as meat eaters, and breathe in the same air, drink the same water, and you somehow think that just cos your food shared an oven, that you have become paleet?

do you sit on the same sofa's that meat eaters sit?

this is exactly the kind of brahman bull$hit Sikhs need to move away from. And making your own food is not bibek, or even near it.

Guest Kaur

Making your own food/or an amritdhari making your food is all PART of being bibek.

Do you think its right that food should be cooked in the same oven as meat? should be eaten on the same plates as meat? Do you think we should drink out of the same cup that has previously had alcohol in it ? . Im sorry but i personally find that disgusting, and not right!

We believe in not eating meat, cleanliness etc so why would we want to eat on the same place that a dead animal has been eaten on?

eurghhh, i dont know about you, but i wouldnt feel any where near pure or clean after eating like that. Which is another reason for not eating out! Who knows whos hands have been on your food, what they have touched before, or what is even in your food! Do you think gurujee would want that? I don't think so.

We should believe in food being sucha, not being touched by the hands of meat eaters and others, like i said previously.. absolutely DISGUSTING!

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

waheguru ji,

mah case is ol d same.........eating meat maens ur killing dat animal.......bt u don't wanted intensionally to do dat so.......no need for peshi cos u hve not done any kurhet...do ardaas n all is well .no need to worry......n u haven't eaten it.........n try to stop ur family ......dis will help dem as well as u....its very much difficult n u wud hve tried bt leting them eat is also no gud