Very Wrong Happening

Guest --gupt--

Guest --gupt--

------------------------Both girl and boy should respect each other---------------------------

jago SIKH jago eda girls da naal galat ohnada kida dekha sakate ho???????

Jado vi girls di marriage hondi sab bolade girls nu adjust karna padata jhukana padata kyu ki boys akhadu honda par this is wrong girl jhuka is vicha koi burai ni kyuki GURU sahib ji na Shri sukhamani sahib ji vicha likhaya hai jo ahapne ahapa nu niva samjhata hai wo sab sa upar hai.Par jab self-respect di gal ahandi toha girls nu ahapne haka vaste ladana chahiya.

This is warning to all sikh boys who are doing bad with girls or usa giranda rehanda hai......................

Waheguru ji dekha rahe hai......Dharam raj jab lakha mange ga oh ya ni puchanga ki tusi boy oh ya girl. Saja milagi bahut badi.

So better sikh boy who are not giving equal respect and position to girls wake up wake up...............Tavada pita SHRI GURU GOBHIND SINGH JI nu bahut bura lagada honga jado tusi eda karde honge.SHRI GURU GOBHIND SINGH JI is great uhna di tarah bano, niva taha great.

Dhan dhan GURU GOBHIND SINGH JI

Guru nanak dev ji na vi girls taha boys nu equal position dita hai.Fer aj da boys eda galat kyu kar rahe hai.Jago ahapni akhada nu chado nahi toha saja milani bahut badi.

DHAN DHAN GURU NANAK DEV JI

DHAN DHAN GURU,DHAN DHAN GURU,DHAN DHAN GURU,DHAN DHAN GURU.

I heard that 1 is born a girl as they have more worse karam than a boy does. So girls should do more part than boys. BUT everyone is equal and should be treated with respect.

WHAT! :o I have read a lot of absurd posts on this forum over the years, but this ranks right up there at the top. After saying that, your second sentence becomes a moot point anyway.

There is a reason Dhan Guru Nanak Sahib Jee said 'so kyo manda akhiae, jit jamai rajaan' (why call women bad/sinful when kings, both spiritual and worldly, are born from them)...Who ever told you that clearly is not aware of philosophy of Guru Nanak Sahib Jee.

Your not understanding what I am writing. Your jumping in and assuming what I wrote, you could of asked for an explanation?! I never said women are bad lol stop judging and assuming. I'll back up my point why women have worse karam as they have to face more struggles in their life such as pain of birth (eqivelent to 1000 scorpion bites), period pain, like the OP said when married they have to leave all their family and go to the mans house. Also more likely to be abused, taken advantage, treated below average, not given jobs (especialy other countries apart from uk, usa) etc. The list goes on, there is definitly a difference in life quality.

ummm, your confused buddy. We girls have better Karma's then men if you want to look it at that way. It is our Good Karmas that give us the power to deal with everything you mentioned, that make us strong. If didn't have our Good Karmas we would never be able to deal with life and everything we go through. Look at any of our Saheeds, are you saying they had bad karams that is why they couldn't live peacful quiet lives? Girls don't have bad karmas, no matter how you put it.

What you're talking about is dealing with your bad karams, and dealing with these karams can help you become stronger. But it doesn't affect that you have to go through these bad karams for e.g. say a person loses an arm, it is in fact due to their bad karam that they lost their arm. However dealing with 1 arm can make them a stronger person(which you are trying to say). Here's another better e.g female feticide happens so much in india and china that it is due to the females bad karams that they are getting this.

Also your e.g. of using shaheeds does not make sense. The shaheeds were lucky they got to fight for their guru's and defending their religion. I wish I could fight besides the guru's as well (but my karam are bad), this is not bad karam, the shaheeds were lucky (full kirpa). By becoming shaheed for the guru they got mukti. So not a good e.g. to use their penji.

I would like to add when I mean that girls have bad karam, it doesn't mean boys have amazing karam. All I am saying is that their is a difference. But I would also like to add that girls are at an advantage because they can meet waheguru faster. The reason is that gurbani is written in the form of a women to her husband (waheguru). For girls it's easier to discipline and see waheguru as their husband hence waheguru is true purakh. But for a man it's more difficult they have to mould and discipline themselves as women and think waheguru as their husband.

But so both girls and boys have an advantage and good karam but their is a difference in karam as I mentioned.

I used them to say they were lucky to fight for Guru JI. Just like women are lucky to give birth to those Saheeds. how can we be unlucky?

yes there are lots of bad stuff happening to women but men have their own issues. so i don't see why ones karmas are worse then another.

maybe are karmas are better because we are able to have kids? Maybe mens karmas are worse that they aren't strong enough to have kids? get my point.

oh also if you read Gurbani, all of us referred to as women and Waheguru Ji as a man. (or atleast that is what I understood, I am very dumb so if i am wrong in my understanding please forgive me) So if we are the same, how are my karmas any different than yours?

I think we are the same and it is up to us how we use our karmas. There are great men and women out there that are able to meet waheguru quickly and aat same time there are people like me that struggle. So we should not create this misunderstandings in the minds that one is better of then another, Waheguru loves us all.

Of course men will have problems in life but all I am saying is on general as a whole; women suffer more because of their gender. Which is what I am trying to say because of them being born as a women. I have already outlined the problems they face because of their gender, tell me or could you give me a list of what men suffer because of their gender?

I could say the father of the shaheeds was even luckier than the mother as he did not have to go through the pain of birth and still father the child. Having kids is painful, (1000 scorpion bites).

but your not getting the point....

Your last Q i will not answer as it is not in scope of this topic.

Waheguru of course love us all, he even love the snakes, plants etc equally but they have bad karams that they became animal. So a person becomes a women due to her karam and a person becomes a man due to his karam.