Love/Friendship

Guest --gupt--

Guest --gupt--

Waheguru ji ka khalsa!Waheguru ji ki fateh!

I have friendship with a amritdhari boy.At the age of 20's a person always think to have a life partner.

The boy is very good in sikhi and he also likes the way i think about sikhi. With this things we get attracted towards each other.

We are actually internet friends slowly we started talking in phone then video chat but we haven't meet each other because we both live far from each other slowly we have started building dreams of marrying each other but when eyes got open it seems like dream.Our parents don't know about this deep relation and we also don't have daring to say them because we know there nature and also we think that what our family will think that inna religious bache eda da hai? we both are young and most religious people in family than our parents is.......

Even we are confuse because thinking of marriage in dreams and want to convert in reality is very different things.Ahaja kaal toha marriage maha vi log fayida nukasaan dekhata shaadi barabar ki honi chahiya etc etc.

He than said me that we will be good friends but it is not only like friendship we are like lovers only thing is that we don't show this think to each other.

I am afraid because hun relationship inna age vaad gaya emotions etc ki we can't leave each other and also we can't make it a valid relationship by doing marriage................we don't have meet each other in reality but mind vicha kafhi vikaar vi pada honda which is normal in a boy girl relationship all thinks are happening normally saddi koi galti ni we both are religious par pata ni eda kida hua.

I have first approach him for marriage because meri family manu amrit ni chakana daha rahi they want me to wait till i got married and my partner allow me to take amrit and wear dhomaala.But when we have talk i got he wants all this quality in his wife so i get attracted but problem is he is having less educational degree than me and i have having less social status than him which we both things that it is against our parents due to which we can't be a life partner.

My family is afraid that is age maha vikaar jada rehanda kahi shaadi ka baad sex etc di vazah sa amrit da khandan ya beadabi na ho jaya is liya amrit ni chakana da rahi.

Sadha sangat ji hun tusi daso ki kara asi he says we should be a good friend par jo emotions judha gaye uska kya kare?

kya kare ik dusara sa dur ho jaye?

GURMAT da according ki sahi hai...................................?

waiting for u'r reply..................

Guest Guest

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Gupt ji,

Please try to understand that EVERYTHING happens as per God's will.

You + the guy don't seem to be confident and mature enough for Love Marriage.

Therefore it's best that you stop all contact with this guy.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa!Waheguru ji ki fateh!

I have friendship with a amritdhari boy.At the age of 20's a person always think to have a life partner.

The boy is very good in sikhi and he also likes the way i think about sikhi. With this things we get attracted towards each other.

We are actually internet friends slowly we started talking in phone then video chat but we haven't meet each other because we both live far from each other slowly we have started building dreams of marrying each other but when eyes got open it seems like dream.Our parents don't know about this deep relation and we also don't have daring to say them because we know there nature and also we think that what our family will think that inna religious bache eda da hai? we both are young and most religious people in family than our parents is.......

Even we are confuse because thinking of marriage in dreams and want to convert in reality is very different things.Ahaja kaal toha marriage maha vi log fayida nukasaan dekhata shaadi barabar ki honi chahiya etc etc.

He than said me that we will be good friends but it is not only like friendship we are like lovers only thing is that we don't show this think to each other.

I am afraid because hun relationship inna age vaad gaya emotions etc ki we can't leave each other and also we can't make it a valid relationship by doing marriage................we don't have meet each other in reality but mind vicha kafhi vikaar vi pada honda which is normal in a boy girl relationship all thinks are happening normally saddi koi galti ni we both are religious par pata ni eda kida hua.

I have first approach him for marriage because meri family manu amrit ni chakana daha rahi they want me to wait till i got married and my partner allow me to take amrit and wear dhomaala.But when we have talk i got he wants all this quality in his wife so i get attracted but problem is he is having less educational degree than me and i have having less social status than him which we both things that it is against our parents due to which we can't be a life partner.

My family is afraid that is age maha vikaar jada rehanda kahi shaadi ka baad sex etc di vazah sa amrit da khandan ya beadabi na ho jaya is liya amrit ni chakana da rahi.

Sadha sangat ji hun tusi daso ki kara asi he says we should be a good friend par jo emotions judha gaye uska kya kare?

kya kare ik dusara sa dur ho jaye?

GURMAT da according ki sahi hai...................................?

waiting for u'r reply..................

very often people think they are making a clear minded choice, when in fact their real motivation is fear of being without a partner, moh, or kaam. it's important to hear out your parents. so far the only good point about this guy is that he wants an amritdhari bibi with dastaar. there's tons of guys like that.

if i were in your shoes, i woudl try to solve the situation soon rather than allow it to drag out. why drag it on for sooooooooo long? that's just going to cuase anxiety and pain.

talk to your parents openly and honestly about how you feel. if education is an issue, he can just step up and get some more education. as for social status... well, we know how hard minded parents can be. that's just the responsibility of the kid to show that the potential partner is worth it, that there is really no big difference between the families etc.

remember, marriage isn't just between two individuals, it is also between two families.

Guest sikhi

both of you need to tell ur parents

I was also in the same situation a year ago,

at first the parents will find it hard, but you need to tell them that you will only be really happy if you can marry him

only do this if you are both sure. first he needs to tell his family. once his parents agree you can tell yours, as it is harder for the girls side.

he needs to give you his word.

sometimes it is your destiny to marry in love