Priceless Divine Diamonds III - Sriman Sant Isher Singh Ji Maharaj Rara Sahib Wale

Priceless, Divine Diamonds - III

Sriman Sant Isher Singh Ji Maharaj Rara Sahib Wale

11. Five Illusions in the way of Salvation

illusionbykethael.jpg

1. Bhed Bharam (ਭੇਦ ਭਰਮ)

2. Kartatt Bharam (ਕਰਤੱਤ ਭਰਮ)

3. Sang Bharam (ਸੰਗ ਭਰਮ)

4. Vikar Bharam (ਵਿਕਾਰ ਭਰਮ)

5. Tattav Bharam (ਤਤੱਵ ਭਰਮ)

1. Difference Illusion (ਭੇਦ ਭਰਮ): Waheguru Ji and I are two separate entities, that He is someone else.

2. Action Illusion (ਕਰਤੱਤ ਭਰਮ): 'I' am the one doing all the actions, and 'I' will get due rewards or punishments (heaven, hell, etc).

3. Attachment Illusion (ਸੰਗ ਭਰਮ): I am the body and that its characteristics are within me.

4. Separation Illusion (ਵਿਕਾਰ ਭਰਮ): To consider this world as a separate entity from the Brahm.

5. Element Illusion (ਤਤੱਵ ਭਰਮ): Just as Brahm is Truth, this world is Truth too. Illusion is to not consider this world as Hari-roop.

With Guruji's kipra and contemplation of Brahm, the above five illusions are destroyed and the soul gets established in its liberated state.

12. Four types of worshippers

magnoliabyineedchemical.jpg

1. Kanishtt Bhajneek (ਕਨਿਸ਼ਟ ਭਜਨੀਕ) - Those who cannot concentrate their minds during paath or meditation are called Kanishtt (Low-level). Still, they are much better than those who do not take any initative at all.

2. Maddham Bhajneek (ਮੱਧਮ ਭਜਨੀਕ) - They try to control their minds during worship. Sometimes they are successful at it.

3. Uttam Bhajneek (ਉੱਤਮ ਭਜਨੀਕ) - Their minds settles down well during meditation/worship. They are able to find peace.

4. Sresht Bhajneek (ਸ਼੍ਰੇਰਟ ਭਜਨੀਕ) - They are Brahm Gyanis who have become like the Lord Himself.

With effort one can progress from Kanishtt to Sresht Bhajneek, just carry on with enthusiasm.

13. Aarif (Meditations of Brahm Gyanis)

zenbyenateaelia.jpg

Renounce desires of this world and next world, see the omnipresent and invisible Gobind instead.

ਆਰਿਫ਼ ਲੋਗ, ਬਕੌਲ-ਏ-ਫਕੀਰ

Brahm Gyanis, as told by fakirs

ਸਰ ਬਰਹਨਾ ਨੇਸਤਮ ਦਾਰੱਮ ਕੁਲਾਹ ਚਹਾਰ ਤਰਕ

ਤਰਕੇ ਦੁਨੀਆਂ, ਤਰਕਹ ਉਕਬਹ, ਤਰਕਹ ਮੌਲਾ, ਤਰਕਹ ਤਰਕ।

My head is not uncovered; On it, I have got four types of caps of renunciation;

Renunciation of the world1, Renunciation of the next world2, Renunciation of God3, Renunciation of renunciation4.

1. World: wife, son, wealth, property, fortune and fame.

2. Next world: Heaven, Brahm Lok, etc.

3. God: God is the blissful formless One. Renunciation of the desire to meet Sargun form of Brahm.

4. Renunciation of Renunciation: Renunciation of three types of 'I' - Rajsee, Tamsee and Shaantkee. Everything is Gobind, there is nothing else except Gobind.

14. The whole world is Gobind

oceanbysoop4evah.jpg

The water of the ocean is present as one. The winds cause ripples, tides, bubbles, foam in it but they are all nothing but another form of the same water. There is nothing else but water. The seemingly separate waves are water too. Similarly, the ocean of Sat-Chit-Anand Formless is also gushing. In conscious-roop winds, the world-roop waves, body-roop bubbles and materials-roop foam appear, but are nothing more than forms of the same joyous ocean of Brahm. It is only that one oceans of joy that is gushing, it is the absolute (ਨਿਰਵਿਕਲਪ) roop, the entire nature is Samaadh-roop.

ਏਕ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਦੁਤੀਆ ਨਾਸਤੀ

For a person with Jagat-Drishti (worldly vision), this scene is the 'world' only; for a Mithya-Dristi (Illusion vision) person, the same scene is falsehood, while this very scene is Brahm-roop for a person with Brahm-Drishti. In reality, this is all Sat-Chit-Anand Lord only. Jagat-Dristi means pain and suffering while a person with Mithya-Drishti cannot grasp the reality. A Brahm-Drishti person is free from all sufferings and enjoys the state of liberation, the soul finally merges into the infinite Brahm at the end of Prarbadh (the action which causes birth), it is liberated from the body and does not take another birth.

15. Shabad is the Guru

missinglandbyeilidh.jpg

Firstly, focus the attention on physical saroop of Guruji and do Gurmantar abhiyaas. Simran is done with tongue and thought. This will purify the thoughts and concentration will improve and Anhad Shabad can be heard soon after. Then, leaving simran and dhyaan behind, the concentration has to be on abhiyaas of listening to the Anhad Shabad, the intensity of which will keep increasing and five different types of the same shabad will be heard, concentration will ride the waves of that shabad and keep rising towards Sachkhand. Crossing many other destinations full of lights and many other amazing scenes, it will finally enter the inaccessible world (ਅਗੰਮ ਲੋਕ) where it will forget its self and merge forever. Only thought-free and absolute Waheguru will remain. The soul will rise above the body and merge in the Creator and liberated state will be achieved.

ਸੰਤ ਔਰ ਰਾਮ ਏਕ ਹੀ ਹੈੱ ।

Sant and Ram are one and same.

ਰਾਮ ਕਬੀਰਾ ਏਕ ਭਏ ਹੈ ਕੋਇ ਨ ਸਕੈ ਪਛਾਨੀ ॥੬॥੩॥ ।

The Lord and Kabeer have become one. No one can tell them apart. ||6||3|| ( Ramkali ki Vaar, Bhagar Kabir Ji, Ang 969 SGGS Ji)

Link to Part I - Divine, Priceless Diamonds - Part I

Link to Part II - Divine, Priceless Diamonds - Part II

Guru Roop Sangat Jeo, maafi for the countless mistakes made in the post..

Gurfateh!