Don'T Know What To Do :S

GurGurKaro

GurfatehJee,

I am very confused with my life at the moment, Everything is just going wrong.

I had everything that anybody could wish for.

Now it's all going wrong, I wake up for amritvela, I do simran, nitnem, respect my parents, respect others.

But lately everythings going down hill.

I dont know what to do.

HELP!!!!

Guest harminderkaur

Nothing is going wrong. Did you by chances wish to be his gursikh? He is just removing everything from your life that is keeping him from reaching you and embracing you. You said you had everything anybody could wish for, ask yourself "Did I have full control over the 5 evils (haankar, lobh, mou, kam, krodh), was I truly his Gursikh?" Often the case is we are on the right path and he gives us everything we could wish for but we lose site of him. Then he has to clear everything for us again, so we won't be blinded by the 5 evils and once again start on the right path.

just smile, say "Waheguru, thank you! You can take everything because it was yours anyways, just show me the path to get to you."

Your getting an opportunity to be closer to him, don't waste it by worrying over everything that is changing.

-Harminder Kaur