Who Are Current Brahamgyanis Or High Awastha Saints In India

Mahant Teja Singh Ji (Double MA) are top vidvaans and are the ones releasing their gurdevs books. Thei Gurdev was Mahant Ganesha Singh Ji.

Mahant Gazab Singh Ji who took over from Sachkhand Vasi Mahan Surjit Singh Ji Sevapanthi are at Sevapanthi Ashram in Amritsar close to Shaheed udham Singh Nagar. Not far from Gurdwara Ramsar. I went there a few years ago and asked to see Baba Ji not knowing i was talking to Sant Gazhab Singh Ji. he told us to go and do Matha to Guru Sahib then eat langar. He made us langar, served us and washed our feet and hands. We ate expecting to be told when the Mahant would be ready for us then a load of sangat walked in and started trying to touch Sant Gazhab Singh Ji's feet but they kept moving away. Eventually we realised that the Mahant had served us int he most humble manner and we apologised for our actions. Baba Ji are full of huility an Vidvaans.

Sant Makhan Singh Ji dera Sato Gali did th same as well

Baba Sarbjot Singh Ji Bedi - Baba Ji are fluent in english as they studied at Cambridge Uni and are the 17th descendants of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. The artifacts and granths they have at una sahib is amazing.

Will put some more up soon

There are many Sants in this world, and many people run after Sants.

However, there was one Sant who Sants ran after and everyone respected

Dhan Dhan Baba Thakur Singh Jee

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

There is one Sant, he dsnt come out much and dsnt give sangat darshan that often,

He sits in Pagti and follows only the hukam of Guru Granth Sahib Jee,

They have been in Bhagti and Gupt for over 25 years and only come out to meet those who are blessed

There name is Sant Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranvale

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Baba Jee did say that the following are chardi kalaa/have kamai/ are sants

Baba Santokh Singh Jee Jyoti Saroop Valeh

Singh Sahib Kulwant Singh Jee

Baba Baldev Singh Jee Jogewaal Valeh

Baba Avtar Singh Jee Bidhi Chand Dal

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa .

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sadh Sangat ji , aap ji da bahut bahut dhanwaad for giving the information regarding Brahamgyanis and Sants.

I am making a spread sheet of all sants and their addresses so that when i go to india , i can visit them.

I will be very happy if sangat can post their bachans with Sants and Brahamgyanis so that sangt can get some benefit from those

Does anyone knows any particular Brahamgyani or Sant or Mahapurkh who talk freely about some questions.

I have a list of questions which i want to get answer. Now i have heard that Brahamgyanis don't talk much to you.

But i want to get some answers. Can someone give me some idea , whom should i talk. Those are vey high level questions. I talked with Giani Thakur Singh ji and they told me that only some Brahamgyani can answer these questions .

I want someone with whom i can sit for 2-3 hours and discuss questions.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa .

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sadh Sangat ji , aap ji da bahut bahut dhanwaad for giving the information regarding Brahamgyanis and Sants.

I am making a spread sheet of all sants and their addresses so that when i go to india , i can visit them.

I will be very happy if sangat can post their bachans with Sants and Brahamgyanis so that sangt can get some benefit from those

Does anyone knows any particular Brahamgyani or Sant or Mahapurkh who talk freely about some questions.

I have a list of questions which i want to get answer. Now i have heard that Brahamgyanis don't talk much to you.

But i want to get some answers. Can someone give me some idea , whom should i talk. Those are vey high level questions. I talked with Giani Thakur Singh ji and they told me that only some Brahamgyani can answer these questions .

I want someone with whom i can sit for 2-3 hours and discuss questions.

If it's just questions, then I think you're best to go to Sant Jagjit Singh Ji. They are both great Vidhvaan and Avastha wale.

Another thing, you might be at a stage where questions upon questions keep sprouting and you can't seem to find solace. If you go to mahapurakhs with loads of questions,

they might just tell you to do certain amount of Simran/Bhagti for a lenght of time to calm you down.

Best to ask Gyani Thakur Singh ji for jugtia in terms of meeting mahapurakhs and what to ask and not ask. Mind you, Gyani Ji themselves are high avastha wale, but will never admit it.

khalistan_zindabad veerji while i respect your sentiments i have to say please do not compare brahmgyanis and sants - they are all anand moorat, whether they are 'famous' or not it dont make any difference, they are all beautiful flower of that same tree

Bhai Sahib jee i am only stating a fact, ask anyone in india who did baba jees seva or stayed with them. The majority of the Sants had such high regards for Baba Thakur Singh - remember they were the jathedar of the Sant Smaaj aswell. however i do understand what your saying veer jee and for that reason i appologise.

A sakhi - sorry if i dont say it correctly i only remember bits of it.

Once Baba Thakur Singh Jee and the Sant Smaaj were holding a Smagam some where and there were many Sants on stage, there was a new Sant that had started to join Sant Smaaj events. At this event he was on stage and his garvai was with him, it was really hot and he kept on wiping his face and the garvai kept on giving him tissues/parna etc. Baba Thakur Singh Jee got off the stage and left, Baba Hari Singh Randhave Wale were present aswell (from what i remember being told), everyone else on the stage got up aswell and followed Baba Jee, the singhs asked 'why have you left' Baba Jee replied ' Who is that?' the singhs said its ' not going to mention name here, they are well known', Baba Jee replied 'does he look like a Sant to you? if tomorrow he takes someones daughter or sister then do not blame me' . . . After that the singhs did not know what to say and nor did anyone else. That ' sant ' wasnt allowed at other events, however since Baba Jee passed away and the raaj has changed the 'sant' is now again part of the Sant Smaaj'

Moral - We do not know 100% who is/isnt a Sant, lets just do ardaas to guru jee that they show us a real one. Guru Jees bani tells us who a sant is and what the qualities are, if you see them qualities in someone, be prepared to fall at their feet.

Sorry if the above has offended anyone, dont ask who the 'sant' was as i wont reply.

From what taksal singhs say and what baba jee had said to some singhs is that the following are with great avasthas.

Baba Santokh Singh Jee Joti Saroop

Singh Sahib Kulwant Singh Jee

Baba Avtaar Singh Jee Bidhi Chand

Baba Baldev Singh Jee jogewaal

Singhs also state that

Baba Ajeet Singh Jee Hansali Wale are a Mahapurkh and Hajoor Sahib Langar Sahib, i would personally also say that bhagwaan Jee Shahbaad Vale - nirmala mahapurkh is aswell.

Sorry for any mistakes.

Baba Ajit Singh Jee Hansali

4412342140_078b227211.jpg

4412337720_155a12afcd.jpg

Baba Santokh Singh Jee

3909921124_2066c1a0bd.jpg

3909163863_3ce1b9958a.jpg

4589762553_37e840c9a6.jpg

Baba Baldev Singh Jee Jogewaal

4524519344_ee9cb292f3.jpg

4522486741_ab8b5b68db.jpg

lastscanBB.jpg

Baba Harnam Singh Jee was a Vidiarthee of Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee

Standing up is Bapu Gurdial Singh, who lives in Jogewale and has done seva of Baba Harnam Singh Patshah and is still doing seva of Baba Baldev Singh Ji. He has had darshan of Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh, Sant Giani Kartar Singh, Sant Giani Jarnail Singh and Baba Thakur Singh Ji.

Some bachans about Sant Jee by Bhai Jagir Singh Jee

Sant Santokh Singh Jee

it sounds like giani Satnam Singh Jee doing the Paat

Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale

He does Dharna Every Sandgrand at Parmeshar Dwar Gurdwara which is in Shekpura, Chano, Patiala

DEFINATELY!!!

You must meet Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadrian Wale at their Gurdwara in Punjab and listen to the Sangrand diwan at least but there are always regular diwans everywhere in India. I have been to Parmeshar dwar once recently and met Sant Ji a couple of times in the UK - they are the ULTIMATE! So young as well! I think their PURAATAN style parchar speaks for itself and so does the amrit sanchar. True brahmgyani with such a high avastha.

All sants, the real ones anyway, are all worthy of satkar and a lot better than any of us. People have mentioned many in this thread. What you learn from them about sikhi you cannot learn from anywhere else. The true ones have the utmost respect for the king of kings Guru Granth Sahib Ji - that is one sign of a true brahmgiani as well.

8x10babaji2.jpg