Sri Guru Arjun Dev Ji & Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale Shaheedi Samagam 2010

B.S.S.F

Sant-Ji-New-Poster.jpg

The British Sikh Student Federation is proud to present this Shaheedi Samagam in memory of the Crown of Shaheeds Sri Guru Arjun Dev Ji and Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale.

This is the first time that a Shaheedi Samagam will be held in the UK specifically with Sant Jarnail Singh's name mentioned and this was something that the British Sikh Student Federation was long overdue and necessary.

The Samagam will start with a Sri Akhand Patth Sahib from Friday 18th June till Sunday 20th June 2010, with Bhog at 11am. This will be followed by various World Renowned Kirtani Jathas, Kathavaciks and Kavishri Jathas and Speakers that will inform the Sangat about the importance of why the sacrifices of our ancestors are so vital to our future.

The BSSF stall will also be there with T-shirts, Hoodies, Posters and the new Militant Worrior Production Album!

The Programme will be held at Sri Dashmesh Darbar Gurdwara, 97-102 Rosebury Avenue, Manor Park, Ilford, Essex, E12 6PT.

For information about the event or transport arrangements please contact –

07891160081 – Kent

07716062094 - Southall

07878760899 – Birmingham

07912120003 - Wolverhampton

07791881614 - Huddersfield

Info@britishsikhstudentfederation.com

http://britishsikhst...x/?page_id=1366

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do anything that you no will cause trouble?

has the singhs of bssf, bilkul got no jeevans?, no bhagtee?...no abyiaas?

best thing they got to do is, to organise such progs, which they no will offend other singhs?!?!!?

you lot are seriously, just bhekh of sikhs.

no sikhee within you guys really

sorry if the truth hurts

@ the end of the day, guroo gobind singh jees maharaj's bachan stands, that what is wrong, one will state as wrong!!!

challo, tuhadee marjee, tuhadee sikhee, tuhada jeevan.

i ant gna comment again, (came on SS after so long lol)

i just wish you the best, in your jeevans, and in your lvoe with guro sahib.

Gurfuteh,

Please do not put Guruji and Santji on the pedalstool (from the outward picture thats what it seems). Our Guru's or beyond anything in this world! I do respect Santji, what do you think Santji would say if he saw this poster?

No not at all jee.

You are aware that Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa's Shahadat has received such a battering over the last two and a half decades that it was important for their Shaheedi to be acknowledged separately to that of all the other Singhs/Singhania killed in the attack.

Guru Arjun Dev Ji conducted the conception of Shaheedi for Human rights, freedom of faith, belief and liberty to live a free and just life.

Sant Ji is not being compared to Guru Ji in any way but i'm sure you agree that a son wishes to walk in his father's footsteps and this will be appreciated at the samagam.

Sant Ji has been referred to as a Shaheed at a number of events but this is the first time that he will be singled out as at previous events they have just camouflaged Sant Ji due to pressures or threats from a minority of Community.

This will not be the case this time however.

Hmm interesting event. Maharaj kirpa it will be successful. One question, you have the Damdami Taksal logo on your poster? So are Damdami Taksal supporting you in this shaheedi event for Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji and Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji? or have you just put their logo on your poster without asking them? or Shere Punjabi (SP) logo?

Hmm interesting event. Maharaj kirpa it will be successful. One question, you have the Damdami Taksal logo on your poster? So are Damdami Taksal supporting you in this shaheedi event for Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji and Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji? or have you just put their logo on your poster without asking them? or Shere Punjabi (SP) logo?

1. Support for Damdami Taksal - We currently have Sewadars from British Sikh Student Federation in Punjab and Delhi who will stay there for the June 6th Programmes at Darbar Sahib and elsewhere.

- A video is also being made in support of this event in which a clip Baba Harnam Singh Dhumma's (DDT Mehta Chowk) will be shown on the day of the event, amoungst the likes of Bhai Sandeep Singh, Bhai Harpal Singh Cheema (Both SADA PP), Gurvinder Singh Manochchal, Paramjit Singh Gazi (SSF) etc.

2. Shere Panjab (London & Kent) have thrown their weight behind British Sikh Student Federation in general and this event in Particular.

Gurfuteh,

Please do not put Guruji and Santji on the pedalstool (from the outward picture thats what it seems). Our Guru's or beyond anything in this world! I do respect Santji, what do you think Santji would say if he saw this poster?

No not at all jee.

You are aware that Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa's Shahadat has received such a battering over the last two and a half decades that it was important for their Shaheedi to be acknowledged separately to that of all the other Singhs/Singhania killed in the attack.

Yes I know people and especially our own do not understand and therefore do not talk about it. If this is to be acknowledged separately then why not do a separate event then you can educate Sikhs of what Sant Ji stood for.

Guru Arjun Dev Ji conducted the conception of Shaheedi for Human rights, freedom of faith, belief and liberty to live a free and just life.

Yes we know that - The point i am making is that why not do a complete distict event for Sant Ji.

Sant Ji is not being compared to Guru Ji in any way but i'm sure you agree that a son wishes to walk in his father's footsteps and this will be appreciated at the samagam.

If son / daughter wishes to walk in his fathers footstep then all you need to do is take Amrit and keep Reyit, surly attending the samagam does not make you the son / daughter.

Sant Ji has been referred to as a Shaheed at a number of events but this is the first time that he will be singled out as at previous events they have just camouflaged Sant Ji due to pressures or threats from a minority of Community.

I disagree that you are going to single out Santji as you put in your poster Sri Guru Arjun Dev Ji Samagam as well. I think you have used Sri Guru Arjun Dev Ji to pull in the sangat in at the Gurdwara.

In my opinion Santji should be remembered distinctly and then Sikhs can learn about his lifestyle and not base there judgment on what the press or other Anti Sikh organizations continue mislead Sikhs.

Maharaj Kirpa hope the event goes well. I will not reply to any more posts.

If I have offended any of my veers / bibi's then I apologize, please consider me as your little brother.

Vaheguru Ji Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Futeh

Gurfuteh,

No not at all jee.

Yes I know people and especially our own do not understand and therefore do not talk about it. If this is to be acknowledged separately then why not do a separate event then you can educate Sikhs of what Sant Ji stood for.

Yes we know that - The point i am making is that why not do a complete distict event for Sant Ji.

If son / daughter wishes to walk in his fathers footstep then all you need to do is take Amrit and keep Reyit, surly attending the samagam does not make you the son / daughter.

I disagree that you are going to single out Santji as you put in your poster Sri Guru Arjun Dev Ji Samagam as well. I think you have used Sri Guru Arjun Dev Ji to pull in the sangat in at the Gurdwara.

In my opinion Santji should be remembered distinctly and then Sikhs can learn about his lifestyle and not base there judgment on what the press or other Anti Sikh organizations continue mislead Sikhs.

Maharaj Kirpa hope the event goes well. I will not reply to any more posts.

If I have offended any of my veers / bibi's then I apologize, please consider me as your little brother.

Vaheguru Ji Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Futeh

Yes, we are not denying this, Sant Ji will be remembered as a shaheed at this event unlike others.

to the singh who said mentioned causing trouble..

sorry to say but of all those supporters of Sant ji.. Majorty have the common belief of their Shaheedi, and to the minority who do not mann their shaheedi its thats fine but dont complain about this because I dont see a hoo haa being made about Sant Ji's Chardi kala ardaas at Baba Jis barsi every year..

Live and let live....