Is Kashera Out Dated?

Guest confused

Guest confused

sangat ji just a question is a kashera outdated? i mean we have boxers etc.. even today you can get khasereh with the elastics are they ok? or are kashera required to have a naala? if so why is this?

dont mean to offend

Waheguru ji,

My answers gonna be kinda blunt straightforward but i unno how else to explain why a kashera must have a nala,

so back when singhs would fight it wars, u wouldnt want to have a elastic kashera that could just slip off,

The way Guru Sahib created the technology is great,

wherever u tie ur kashera i wont move, and it gives full coverage!

And if a amritdhari bibi fell into a situation where sumone is trying to take advantage of her, the Kashera wil help her soooooo much,

boxers, underwear just slips off,

And the colour White Symbolizes Purity and High Moral Character,

Theres a sakhi i 4get the details but singhs had there hugeeeee long kachera hung up to dry during the night and the enemy thought the kachera were tents from far away soo they got scared!!

KAschera is comfortable, easy movement, i just love it!

Kachera and boxers are not the samething. To compare the two is like holding up an apple and saying it's an orange. The kachera is a warrior dress code because a person is able to easily move around in it. A person is not restricted by it. Also do you reject a gift given by Guru Sahib. Also Kachera is one of the 5 kakkar, which makes it a must to wear. Not around your neck in a small neckalce, but actually on the body.

What you are suggesting is like we have guns now, so is the kirpan outdated. Not at all.

Guest ;sahMH;GUH

also, in addition to what the posters above have said, we must remember that gurmat is always progressive. it will never ever become outdated. no matter what new technology is invented, what we have been given will always be the best, most efficient way. gurmat is completely perfect, there are NO flaws within gurmat.

we wear out kakkaar every single day and make a conscious effort to keep them on our person 24/7, but it is astonishing how little we actually know about them. we have just scraped the surface here..

And if a amritdhari bibi fell into a situation where sumone is trying to take advantage of her, the Kashera wil help her soooooo much,

why is that worse than a non-amritdharee bibi who wears a kashera being in the same situation?

you dont have to be amritdharee to wear a kashera. if any bibi, amritdharee or non, sikh or not was in that situaiton it would be very bad.