Just A Simple Question

hkaurP

So recently I have discovered that you can take a Cyber Hukamnama online at Sikhnet.

Well my question is that is it correct to do so?

I dont have Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji at my home so is it ok that I take a Cyber Hukamnama?

Is it the same thing?

Also, if it is correct then what are the correct methods to do so?

Thanks for the help in advance,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Wjkk Wjkf Phenjeo,

Of course there is nothing wrong in taking a cyber hukamnama when one cannot physically go to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj's Saroop smile.gif

I would suggest the easiest way is to go to Searchgurbani.com > Hukamnama > Cyber Hukamnama, just read and follow the Shabad Maharaj gives you smile.gif

Oh Thanks Veerjee.

Aj da furman from Sri Amritsar sahib ji, & sri Abchal Nagar hajoor Sahib is alredy available on Telly, net

etc, Further we can down load the sroop of Guru Sahib ji in pdf format , do the paath daily and with all

the devotion take the furman every day

So i donot think its as big issue now a days . further recitation of gurbani and followingthe teachings

in letter and spirit is our sacred duty, if we do not recite (read) gurbani, how can we understand and

follow ? So reading gurbani when ever & wherever possible (of course with all the due respect- not

the ritualism is essential part of sikhi, doit the way it is convinient keeping in view and practising

satkar of bani

thanx, fogive if hurts anybody

CYBER HUMANAMA IS COMPLETELY WRONG AND BEADBI OF GURUS MARYADAS. HUKAMNAMA MEANS SATGURU IS THERE AND GIVING YOU HUKAM

BUT HOW CAN YOU SAT THAT A COMPUTER GENERATED 'HUKAM' IS THAT OF SATGURU JI.

THE OTHER THING I FIND TO MY DISGUST IS HOW PEOPLE ARE SAYING YES A CYBER HUKAM IS FINE WHEN IT IS COMPLETELY FLAWED IN PRINCIPLE.