Surrey Mayor:'I'Ve Had Enough Of This Hornet'S Nest Called Vaisakhi"

sahib singh

dasmesh darbar stands on a platform of khalistan, not on a platform of Gurmat.

I second this. Damesh Darbar used to be all about Gurmat. Now their moving off into fanatical Khalistan ways.

I support Khalistan, but not Damesh Darbar version of it.

You have not revealed dark side of this administration of this Gurudwara.

They support Ragi Darshan and kala afghana.They have participated in meetings that were supporting this cult.

They cann't call it Dashmesh Darbar and yet disown legacy of Dashmesh pita. Eitehr they are dumbheads or they have

become agents themselves.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noo I dont think dasmesh darbar supports kala afgana.. that is wrong information in my opinion unless someone has proof...

Dashamesh darbar secretary participated a banquet hall meeting after Ragi was excommunicated.They were a signatory to a resolution

condemning Ragi excommunication.Their secretary most probably Indr jit singh was called and he told that they will withdraw their name fromt hat resolution

but never did it.That was a ploy to divert attention.

Dashmesh Darbar called Harjinder dilgeer to lecture in their Gurudwara or not a few months ago?Did they not?

Louis Riel was charged on Canadian soil and executed by the Canadian government. He is considered to be both a hero by some, and yet a murderer others.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Riel

But does Louis Riel’s poster appear on a float in Canada once a year?

No, rather Louis Riel has his very own Louis Riel day!!

riel_day_2007.gif

Moreover, you can visit and celebrate him every single day of the year at these prominent statutes and hundreds of other public depictions across the nation.

800px-Louis_Riel_Statue.jpg450px-LouisRielTortured.jpg

If Dianne Watts, Gordon Campbell, Ujal Dosanjh, Dave Hayer are such true patriot politicians with true concern for Canadian harmony, maybe they need to start with reading a bit of Canadian history rather than jumping behind mahatma inspired edicts in Canada.

Budda singh veer, i would request you to post your revealations of dosanjh on two of the facebook groups:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=115557021801224&v=wall&ref=ts and second on his page- http://www.facebook.com/ujjaldosanjh?ref=ts

these are observations in the public realm. they are not mine alone. please feel free to post wherever you wish. there is no copyright or credit.

The additional observation is that when Bhagat Singh was recognized and celebrated in parliament/legislature by dave hayer, was Gordon Campbell present? Was he not the leader of the party? So does Gordon Campbell now support bombing parliament and killing a police officer? Or do those assumptions only apply to any turbaned photos on floats in Canada.

Budda singh veer, i would request you to post your revealations of dosanjh on two of the facebook groups:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=115557021801224&v=wall&ref=ts and second on his page- http://www.facebook.com/ujjaldosanjh?ref=ts

these are observations in the public realm. they are not mine alone. please feel free to post wherever you wish. there is no copyright or credit.

The additional observation is that when Bhagat Singh was recognized and celebrated in parliament/legislature by dave hayer, was Gordon Campbell present? Was he not the leader of the party? So does Gordon Campbell now support bombing parliament and killing a police officer? Or do those assumptions only apply to any turbaned photos on floats in Canada.

Dosanjh states he does not believe in the Sikh religion and has communist views, so why is he interested in Vaisakhi. I wonder if he has any views on the Naxalite movement in India an offshoot of Indian communists that use force often called maoists these days.

surrey won't stop vaisakhi celeberations or they'll get voted out of power, its political sucide considering sikhs make up more then 1/4th of surrey's population

i think the best thing to do and im guessing this is whats going to happen is their going to put up some smart ppl to handle the vaisakhi celeberation