✿✿✿✿ 1 Million Sri Mool Mantar Sahib Jaaps ✿✿✿✿

Guest Guptt

Please accept 501 jaaps Guruji and Pyaaree Sadhsangat!

Btw beloved children of gurusahib even one Sri Mool Mantar Sahib Ji can change your life! So please even if it's just that one, please please please contribute! :L:

*mod note: Waheguru :) :) Added jeo!*

Waheguru :) Jaswinder singh bhai sahib ji, just to clarify, do you mean we add 500 jaaps by you everyday whether you add them here or not? Thanks!

yes i do mean that, plz add every day auto, no confirmation required , if the target is revised to billion or trillion

waheguru ji kirpa karan fer wi add karde jawo

FATEH

Guest Guptt

Waheguru :) Jaswinder singh bhai sahib ji, just to clarify, do you mean we add 500 jaaps by you everyday whether you add them here or not? Thanks!

yes i do mean that, plz add every day auto, no confirmation required , if the target is revised to billion or trillion

FATEH

Waheguruji uncle you have brought me to tears! Wah, Dhan Guru Dahn Guru ke Sikh!

Thank you Guruji for sending Singhs like Pyaare uNCLE Jaswinder Singh Ji and Pyaare Uncle K. Singh Deep Ji.

Gurusahib and pyaare sahsangat please accept 5 more jaaps.

*mod note: Waheguru :) added jeo!*

FATEH

Waheguru Waheguru, Dhan Guru, Dhan Guru De Pyare! Ok Singh Sahib Ji, will be adding 500 jaaps by you everyday :) Stay in this Chardi Kalaa forever and keep inspiring moorakhs like myself!

plz add 700 , INSPIRATION FROM MY HUSBAND.IF STARTING SUKHMANI SAHIB LARI

I ASSURE ATLEAST ONE EVERY DAY

CHARDI KALA WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHE GURU JI KI FATEH

KUDOS TO PERSONS WHO STARTED THIS , SPL THANKS FOR PJS

*mod edit: Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru, all thanks to Sri Guruji! added jeo!*

Guest Guptt

Pyaare sadhsangat and Maharaj please accept 592 jaaps for today.

Ok this will be the last time that i request for more sevaks to do 500jaaps per day for guruji :)

We are currently 4 so one more will make 5 which would be very nice :) Anyone interested? :)

*mod edit: Waheguru, added jeo!*