✿✿✿✿ 1 Million Sri Mool Mantar Sahib Jaaps ✿✿✿✿

Guest gupt

Waheguru ji,

Please accept 150 for today.

How this manmukh's life has changed over the last few weeks, feel truly blessed. :L: *waheguru Waheguru waheguru Waheguru, added the khajana pyaareo :)*

Guest gupt

pls add 20, and remember peeps, they don't count if said mechanically and without true knowledge of the meaning and love.

*Waheguru, waheguru waheguru, added jeo!*

Guest Guptt
pls add 20, and remember peeps, they don't count if said mechanically and without true knowledge of the meaning and love.

lol, pyaare veerji/bhenji first step is to begin doing jaap even if there is no knowledge and love...slowly these things come. unfortunately everyone now days thinks i need knowledge and lve first and then dont even do any paat, moolmantar, gurmantar lol!!!

So pyaare sadhsangatji keep jaaping no matter what..even if ur like me and have no knowledge or love...guruji will bless us with those qualities. But how can he bless us if we dont make effort??

With this in mind please my beloved guruji and pyaare sadhsangatji accept 1100 jaaps for today.

dust of ur feet :L:

*Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru, added pyareo :)*

Guest Gupt Faujannn

Can you please add 140 fnks :)*Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru, thanks veerji/phenji, added to the khajana! :happy:*

please start adding auto every day 1000 jaaps from Surindermohan Singh of Jalandhar

This Gursikh is not a member of the forum but he has asked me to post his request

plz add for today also

chardi kala

WJKK WJKF

*Thank you Bhai Sahib Ji, please inform Surindermohan Singh Ji that his kamai will be added automatically everyday. Dhan Dhan Guru ke Pyare!*