Sikh Tv

Khalasthan86

EXCLUSIVE: First look of Sikh TV brand

Apr 13, 2010 11:48 AM| Read / Post comments

As revealed first on BizAsia.co.uk, a new Sikh religious channel, Sikh TV will be joining the Sky Digital platform in the coming weeks.

The channel, which will be simply known as Sikh TV is said to be in its "final preparations" of launch and will be available sometime in May.

Sikh TV will be the second Sikh religious channel to be available on the digital platform after Sikh Channel, which has been broadcasting since April last year.

BizAsia.co.uk brings you the first look of the Sikh TV branding below.

sikhtv_tease001.jpg

Related link:

New Sikh TV channel to launch on Sky Digital?

Editor: Raj Baddhan Source: Sikh TV

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like the Sikh Channel has the GOI rattled they are moving .................FAST

I have a message for them ITS TOO LATE

What they were afraid of has already started

The goal is clear the vision is complete and the movement has momentum

WJKKWJKF

If you Sikhs look at the source of media press release it is a person by the name of Raj Bhaddan

The same Raj Bhaddan that ran Zee radio

The same Zee TV that said we want less Singhs profiles on the channel

How is it Raj Bhaddan is privvy to such information and so FAST

Join the dots Sangat readers the truth is in your face

Learn to recognise it

WJKKWJKF

May I add Raj was also a member of Radio Sabras a face of brahminism ie RSS in the UK all from the home of right wing hindus in europe in leicester.

So from being a member of a right wing hindu radio station to a head of anti sikh zeeradio another brahmin station this person seems to be releasing all of the press releases for the sikh channel

WHy Raj of all people he is the owner of a business website

What does a panthic channel have to do with a right wing ideology supporter who worked for a bigotted radio station

HMMMMMMM very strange?

lol, dont get your kachere in a twist!

its nothing like that, don't worry about this stuff, if he publishes anything against sikh tv, then we attack, not fighting over pitty points, please dont get me wrong, i know what the RSS are upto.

:) just my views.

please don't argue over my point raised, as i am still a child. :)

lol if u do, u know more than me bruv. I'm surprised it took someone this long to start up a new sikh tv channel. Expect many more to come, im sure ...

lol@AvnitK ... yeah sorry man. busy times in this dark age. its a shame though sikh channels are only coming out now near the end of the television era when 3DTV is around the corner. Better late than never?

lol if u do, u know more than me bruv. I'm surprised it took someone this long to start up a new sikh tv channel. Expect many more to come, im sure ...

lol@AvnitK ... yeah sorry man. busy times in this dark age. its a shame though sikh channels are only coming out now near the end of the television era when 3DTV is around the corner. Better late than never?

;)