Hair On Nose, Please Help

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Gurfateh,

I took amrit a few years ago. But recently I have started to grow hair ON my nose, it find it extremely embarrasing and hate it.

This is really testing me, what can i do? it is visible what can I do :(

I really feel like plucking the hairs? Could i dye them blonde?

Guest Love Your Kesh.

Dear Guest,

WaheGuruu Jee Ka Khalsa WaheGuruu Jee Kee Fateh!

When you took Amrit, you did it with conviction and love. You gave your head to Guru Jee. Remember that love you had, bring that back, don’t take your head back. Your Guru loves you, please love the Gurus Hukams. From head to toe, the Kesh is to be respected. Do not let anything sway you from the love of Guru Jees Bachans. Make your love stronger with each situation. Make each Kesh make your love for Guru Jee stronger. Do not do anything Beadbee to your Kesh, do not even think of such a thing. Guru Jee is the Greatest. Make the Bachans of Guru Jee strong love in your heart, mind and Body! Keep the Kesh of Guru Jee with Love and Conviction. Do Not do Any Beadbee.

Make your conviction and love stronger, and do not even think of doing such things. Make your concerns into stronger and more love with conviction for Guru Jees Bachans. Increase your conviction for Amrit and Love for Guru Jee Bachans.

When you took Amrit, You gave your everything including body to Guru Jee. Keep it that way, please.

WaheGuruu Jee Ka Khalsa WaheGuruu Jee Kee Fateh!

Guest Guest

Alot of men have a little bit of hair on the tip of their nose especially once they get older, and plenty of girls do too - it is just finer. I dont think there is anything you can really do about it. Although, they could just be blackheads or blocked pores.

hey guru has the ability to test us in lot more ways than just having hair here and there.

If you don't see yourself like a sheep who has to mix with the crowd, but a lion who stands out and keeps its roar no matter what. then you won't feel any temptation.

I am a girl and have lot of chin hair. So what. I see people giving me looks about that. its their problem. I am just following my Guru's command. pity on them they cut/shave their head hair as well.

Let the world follow you, but don't follow the world in wrong doing.

In your heart, you know if you cut, shave, color your hair, you are writing bedava to your guru.

Guru is standing next to you, protecting you from lot bad which could happen to us mentally and physically, materilistically etc.

But if you write bedava to Guru Sahib, you are not under his command anymore.

Now you are his kookker with Guru's leash around you, but writing bedava means, you are street dog with no leash around you.

Your choice.

It should be ok to gel your hair, making them stuck to your nose and not standing up or falling on sides etc.