Marriage

Guest gupt

Waheguru ji ka khalsa!Waheguru ji ki fateh!

My elder sis is going to marry soon.Jiju doesn't call her so i am worried for her.

Sometimes we had called him and he talked very nicely.Jiju sis was saying he is very reserved frm nature.

But inna reserve?

How both of them will understand eachother if they don't talk?

Even my sis doesn't like to call b'coz she doesn't say anything but somewhere in her heart she is feeling that jiju da call toha nahi ahanda.

If she calls and she receive call.Both are different.

She will be happy if she receive call of jiju.

What role i can play to connect them?

shall i call jiju, while talking shall i say him that didi nu call kiya karo she will be happy to receive u'r call.

Shall i do this or smth else?

PLZ advice...........................

Jija Ji comeon! tohra ta romantic hero ban!!! Ah!!!wub.gif Jija JI, tenu pata teri bhabi neh mera phone bill kenah baneeahh si jidoo apa dunah da ristaa ne hoya si? Apa duneh class fellow san! ma peh mann gaye tha sukh nal sade ve tin (not ten i'm still in punjabi mode) jawaak ah.

Sorry Phen Ji, seriously, he might just be shy or does not know if your family will approve of him calling didi ji, so just relax and when they are married they will hopefully have a happy life together. Then didi ji,will be like nicki (that's you lil' sis), tera jija mera sir ky - anda ( does my head in). So seriously like my little gremlin says chillax- that's chill and relax at the sametime.biggrin.gif,