Girls And Guys Attracted To Brother

Guest sis

My problem is with my 21 years old brother. He is a very good looking singh, not only attractive to girls but also to boys. He always come to me and keep telling me that his friends talk about his good looking and some of them even are always wondering how come he don't have any girl friends with such an attractive look he has.

My brother is trying his best to avoid running astray...but I know its very hard for him, I cant see he is a very religious, but he is trying very hard and always come to me to seek help when he feels that he cant handle it on his own. However, the thing I feared most is those weak times he goes through. I fear that his friends are always trying to seduced him..Sometimes he come to me telling me that his friends are offering him some girls' numbers to hang around with!!!

Even if he went with some friends to any public place like parks or Malls, he keep telling me that their friends always tell him that girls are looking and he grab the attention of them, he keep lowering his gaze......but he does care a lot about his looks, and always make sure that he is very good looking before he go out the home....

How do we tell him to keep remaining virgin before marriage please help?

he should do abyhaas of these 2 lines of gurbani from sukhmani sahib:

jo jwnY mY jobnvMqu ]

jo jaanai mai jobanava(n)th ||

One who deems himself to have the beauty of youth,

so hovq ibstw kw jMqu ]

so hovath bisattaa kaa ja(n)th ||

shall become a maggot in manure.

He needs to do abhyas of these lines so the comments and gilrs lookingat him doesnt get to him or increase his ego that Im HOt

Also Read Khalsa Mero roop hai khaas and arths form gareebi pothi (gursevak.com) so that he wil feel proud of being Guru Gobind Signh jis son and not dare to get into any relations be4 marriage

Just a thought, (I know you will laugh at it), how about instead of saying hello to girls, say waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh BHENJI.

Well, the way I see it, he likes to be attractive. Otherwise, if he sees a sister in each girl on the earth (except one), then he shouldn't have a problem, don't you think??

I think problem is with his own eyes.

I have/and meet many boys/men whom I address as Veerji (well I can say to anyone on this earth as I already got my husband slot filled), but they wont' say bhenji to me. I never really understand their hesitation. I don't mind at all being called bhenji, but somehow boys have impression that girls don't like it. So they leave that room there to be attractive/thought differently of.

But who cares about girls like it or not, he is going to be following his guru's command.

Even if he doesn't say bhenji to them, find a sister in them in his own mind. He can never feel the way he feels now, if he can put on glasses of the brother on his eyes.

Guest Guest

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Sis ji,

I understand your concern and would suggest that you do Sukhmani Sahib paath for him.

You must also acknowledge that he is an adult plus it's natural to attract and be attracted to opposite sex.

Now you can't control or be with him all the time and don't think your parents will get him a wife at this age.

So leave everything to WAHEGURU.

Everyone, irrespective of whom has to go through this stage or test in life.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

• 2 weeks later...