Kesh

singhunit

WJKK WJKF

This has prob been answered to death previously but i couldnt find anything using the search..

My kesh have pretty much fallen out and left me bald and im only in my 20's!!!

For the remaining of my hair lol - after wearing a dastaar all day and getting home can i leave my hair in a jhoora at home or should it still be covered?

Bhul chuk maaf

Wjkk Wjkf Veerjeo,

People will tell you all sorts of techniques to grow your hair but let me tell you something, and sorry for saying this - none of them will actually work. Its partly hereditary and partly due to other issues like taking shower with hard water, using wrong type of shampoos and soaps etc. But yeah you can protect remaining Kes with proper care. I dont know if you are aware of reethay, ask your parents, they will most probably know what they are and where to find them. Use them for washing your kes, apply a generous dose of mustard oil every now and then and get someone to give you a good massage so that the oil can go deep into the roots. Thats pretty much I can think of right now.

As for keeping kes uncovered, how is that going to help you protect your remaining kes? huh.gif Our kes should be covered at all times Veerjeo, walking around with naked head isnt appropriate. btw, its just my opinion guys, so dont start flaming me for saying it. tongue.gif

Kes is Gurujis property, give them the respect they deserve, all will be well Veerjeo :)

All the best!

Gurfateh!

Veere when you wash your kesh does it fall out most, if so do this

before washing your hair get suro da oil (mustard oil) get lemon (those yellow lemon bottles) mix it 2gether put good amount of oil and almost less of oil you put mix it, warm it a little on stove, and put it in your hair, rub it good all around your skin under your hair and then oil that is left put it on outside of hair also so all of the hair is oily. Then keep this oil on for about 3-4 hours even 2 hours if your in hurry and let it go into skin. Then when you wash hair, your hair will still be kind of oily depending on how much oil you put and how long you kept it on, they will fall off less and a impressive rate and overtime you will see a difference.

If you don't wish to use shampoo at all because sometimes chemicals in shampoos can have effect on hair, get yogurt (daihi we eat at home) and put mustard oil (suro da tel) in it, warm it up a little bit and use that as shampoo, you will see a change.