Katha Of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa . . Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I have tried the whole internet but could not find audio Katha of FOllowing Banis

1)Akal Ustat Complete Katha

2)Bachitra Natak Katha (Part1 - starting with

Khag khandh bihandhang khal dal khandhang at(i) ran mandhang bar bandhang||

Kaal kripaal binaa bintee na taoo tum kau Prabh(u) naik rijhai hon||101||

It(i) Sri Bachitra Naatak granthe Sree Kaal jee kee Ustat(i) pritham dhiaae sanpooran subh mast(u)||1||Afjoo||

3)Katha Gyan Prabodh Shaib

4)Katha 33 Saveye

Can Anyone have these Katha

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa . . Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest shastr

u wont find those katha's online anywhere. nobody has done them. even if they have, nobody has put them online.

giani thakur singh ji is planning on doing larivaar katha of entire sri dasam granth sahib. dont know when thats gonna happen tho. hopefully in soon future.

u wont find those katha's online anywhere. nobody has done them. even if they have, nobody has put them online.

giani thakur singh ji is planning on doing larivaar katha of entire sri dasam granth sahib. dont know when thats gonna happen tho. hopefully in soon future.

Bhagat Jaswant Singh (Charan Singh Bhagat Jee) got blessed by Guru Sahib to record katha of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee, Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee, Bhai Gurdaas Jee Vaaran and Kabit and Sooraj Parkash by Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee over a time period of 7 years. After the recordings were complete, as per the wish of Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee, the cassettes were all given to Sant Kartar Singh Jee Khalsa.

www.gursevak.com

The recordings have been done, i think bhai harnam singh dhumma may have some or some other gursikhs, but it was definately done, aswell as santhiya of sri dasam granth sahib jee.

Guest shastr

Bhagat Jaswant Singh (Charan Singh Bhagat Jee) got blessed by Guru Sahib to record katha of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee, Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee, Bhai Gurdaas Jee Vaaran and Kabit and Sooraj Parkash by Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee over a time period of 7 years. After the recordings were complete, as per the wish of Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee, the cassettes were all given to Sant Kartar Singh Jee Khalsa.

www.gursevak.com

The recordings have been done, i think bhai harnam singh dhumma may have some or some other gursikhs, but it was definately done, aswell as santhiya of sri dasam granth sahib jee.

yea, i know taksaal has done katha of sir dasam granth sahib, but i was saying that its not online. ofcourse there is puraatan katha tapes made in the past, but i was talking about our current time.

during times of dharam yudh, baba jarnail singh ji did katha of entire sri dasam granth sahib. but only few parts are available online.

and speaking of gursevak.com, do u think they will put those dasam katha tapes of baba gurbachan singh ji online?

www.gursevak.com

yea, i know taksaal has done katha of sir dasam granth sahib, but i was saying that its not online. ofcourse there is puraatan katha tapes made in the past, but i was talking about our current time.

during times of dharam yudh, baba jarnail singh ji did katha of entire sri dasam granth sahib. but only few parts are available online.

and speaking of gursevak.com, do u think they will put those dasam katha tapes of baba gurbachan singh ji online?

As per the website i think bhagat jee gave all the tapes to sant kartar singh jee, not sure who has them now. I dont think we have such high gyanis currently to be able to do in depth katha... sant gurbachan singh jee was a ocean of knowledge and today katha vaachicks just listen to their katha and do katha from it.

I think the true praatan taksalis were great. they had huge knowledge and kmayee. they just had love.

why doesnt some taksali singh who feels for the sangat and wants to do huge seva for sangat get in touch with some india taksali singh, find out where these tapes are and arrange to have the whole dasam granth katha online by sant gurbachan singh khalsa?

I think its being done - I know they have some of the Dasam Pothia that sant jee wrote arths in. I think at the moment they are trying to write Guru Granth Sahib Jee katha into pothia form. Maybe after that is complete they will look into it. Guru Granth Sahib Jee katha was released a few years ago, how many have listened to it? its difficult to understand and digest the gyaan in the katha. Dasam Katha would be amasing but i think would be very hard to understand.