Creatine

Guest nitnem

Guest KineSingh

Yah it's all good. I've studied this at uni, creatine is like any vitamin, take it regularly for 90 days and your body will naturally start producing the same amount.

Again as mentioned before check out info on websites like:

http://sikhinspiredhealth.motionsforum.com/forum.htm

to get info on amounts to be ingested and any issues and concerns.

An issue I'm not sure about is where the creatine supplements come from (e.g. animal products and what not), so just do some research on the particular brand you intend to buy.

Happy lifting!

Yah it's all good. I've studied this at uni, creatine is like any vitamin, take it regularly for 90 days and your body will naturally start producing the same amount.

Again as mentioned before check out info on websites like:

http://sikhinspiredhealth.motionsforum.com/forum.htm

to get info on amounts to be ingested and any issues and concerns.

An issue I'm not sure about is where the creatine supplements come from (e.g. animal products and what not), so just do some research on the particular brand you intend to buy.

Happy lifting!

THANKZ 4 THE POST

Guest NY3HY3

Are you serious? Creatine? What happened to people wanting to do it the good ole way. Forget the ethical aspect of it. Do you know there is absolutely no regulation for what they put in there and what they don't. The makers do not have to specify what they put in it. The question is are you willing to take the risk of a product that you don't know what the ingredients are?

Guest KineSingh

Are you serious? Creatine? What happened to people wanting to do it the good ole way. Forget the ethical aspect of it. Do you know there is absolutely no regulation for what they put in there and what they don't. The makers do not have to specify what they put in it. The question is are you willing to take the risk of a product that you don't know what the ingredients are?

Too true, you don't really need creatine unless your already in good shape and need to train for a higher level sport and etc. Again research whatever brand you wish to take, and don't just rely on us for info. There's plenty of info about supplements on the web.