Just A Quick Bit Of Advice...

Guest confused f

Guest confused f

Ok, so I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to think about marriage etc, but thoughts about what the other potential half may have done prior to this worries me, i'm not sure why but it just does subconciously. Had this convo with a couple of friends & they just say it's 'wishful thinking' if one is trying to find someone who hasn't done certain things. I've never been in a relationship etc, but I know that nowdays it's very rare to come across people who haven't had one. If they have then how is anyone supposed to know how far they've been?, it makes my stomach turn thinking about it at times. At the same time I know I'm quite a forgiving person & probably would brush it off, but I think the thought of marrying somebody knowing that someone has been as close disgusts me deep down. Is there any way to react/deal with these things? Sorry if I haven't been very clear

vjkk vjkf

You said that you're quite a forgiving person and could brush it off quickly, but then you have to remember, is it about you forgiving this person or is it for vaaheguroo to forgive them? If the person has taken Amrith and offered their head to guru jee then they are forgiven and nobody has any right to have doubt, if you can see what i'm saying? But if you're talking about a typical panjabi problem in terms of not bringing any sikhi aspect into this then i dont think theres any guarantee that they wont at least try not to do it again...

it is very difficult to put everything in vaaheguroo's hands, but we have to believe in him...

if i offended anybody i apologise, i didnt intend to

vjkk vjkf

Although there are many people who have been "far with others" i would suggest to be honest with yourself. If its not what you want in a person and can't see yourself with that person you shouldn't bother. You should be straight up and ask these questions when you get the chance to talk to them.

You should make sure that the other person knows you don't want that type of person to be your partner. Go for a person who likes you for you and isn't asking you to change about yourself. If you know someone who's a good person, talk to them about it as i'm sure most of us have a friend that we can confide in.

PS just go with what your heart says and good luck in finding your life partner

Hey,

I haven't gone "far" with a girl. You know what I have found, every girl I have gone out with, as had sex or messed around with a guy. I am 27, and realized I wont meet a girl who is a virgin at all. A lot of girls have their fun, and then they want someone who's clean..

Guest innergear

the answer is not to have relationship yourself to make up for this in another persons. It will not solve anything only making it worse. I have personally experienced this. the guru has there hand on you . The way I look at this time is for you and your couple you dont want to look at them and think about all other people they may have been with do you.

You should look at them and see guru nanank.

god bleess