Akaal Takht Rehat Maryada

Guest where

Guest singh

yes sgpc is not akaal takhat rehit marya. its kachey pilley rehit maryada. but interesting to look at the ppl that were there during the meetings for it. by the end nearly al of bhagats left ie sant gurbachan singh and bhai sahib randhir singh

there is one akaal takhat from 1800s but i dont think ny1 has translated it its in larivaar if i can remember right. but i think its beasicaly jst taksali maryada.

Guest Guest

yes sgpc is not akaal takhat rehit marya. its kachey pilley rehit maryada. but interesting to look at the ppl that were there during the meetings for it. by the end nearly al of bhagats left ie sant gurbachan singh and bhai sahib randhir singh

there is one akaal takhat from 1800s but i dont think ny1 has translated it its in larivaar if i can remember right. but i think its beasicaly jst taksali maryada.

Your blasé statements betray the fact that you are relatively uneducated on the subject of Rehat.

Firstly the Akaal Takht Rehat Maryada is the minimum definition of a Sikh. It is not a "kachey pilley" Rehat Maryada and was the first attempt to compile a full Rehat Maryada in one text.

Secondly, the text you are talking about is not "beasicaly jst taksali maryada". The Taksali Rehat Maryada was compiled relatively recently and reality does not differ massively from the Akaal Takht Maryada. The Khalsa Rehat Maryada originally always was passed down orally during the Amrit Sanchar from the Panj Pyare to the Abhilakees. As much as your appropriate Missionary group/Dera/Sant Baba/Bhai Sahib may wish to have you believe, you will not find an authoritative Rehat Maryada as given in 1699 written down anywhere, or if it has been, it has been lost or forgotten.

Guest no such thing

sri akaal takhat is a takhat,

it doesnt have a marayada,

Guru ji gave us the real rehit marayada

sgpc have a marayada that is absolute minimum, e.g minimum banis, minimum seva etc ,

becos they have control of most of our gurdwaras at this time , this marayada is widely used in gurdwaras they 'run'. however its wrong to call it, Akal takhats marayada.

( before you go crazy, in reality Maharaj is in control of Gurdwaras and Akal takhat, as well as the universe)