United Sikhs And Khalsa Aid

Guest Akaal

Guest Akaal

Gurfateh ji

I noticed United Sikhs and Khalsa Aid are the main aid orgs run by sikhs and are active in the work they do.

I read an article on the sikh times where khalsa aid slammed united sikhs, this seems to be why they didnt join together, but that doesnt matter, theres no harm in having two organisations, although one would have allowed them to work together and collect together... I was all happy about both, but i had my mind set on united sikhs as they were the first i heard about, but it hurt me when i read that article by khalsa aid, it just made me feel unsecure and loads of doubts came to my head. so now i dont know if what to do........:s

Does anyone know much about them?

I want to volunteer with one of these, which one should i volunteer with?

I am worried that I may have a bad experience if I go with the wrong one.

having said that I understand that never to listen to the gossip and critiques as sometimes people are out there just to give some organisation a bad name. No aid organisation would want to go around doing bad things and from the media point of view both seem to work very hard.

can anyone shed light on this?

vjkk vjkf

I help make posters for United Sikhs, they seem genuine and really hard working to me, they always have updates on the work they're doing through there emails which are constant and they have done a lot for the Haiti problem as well, which is always shown in their emails, dont know much about khalsa aid, but i dont think it really matters which organisation you volunteer for does it as long as you know they doing it honestly and so are you...

Guest akaal

Khalsa Aid Slams United Sikhs

By RAVINDER SINGH

Ravinder Singh is founder and chief coordinator of Khalsa Aid. He can be reached via email at ravisingh@aol.com.

The Sikh Times, Jan. 21, 2006

Guest akaal

thank you for your comments

matheen and hau apradi thanks

i just got stirred up when i read the article , if you type into google, sikh times khalsa aid and united sikhs....... it will be in the top results, that article made me confused. however i think im going to ignore what was written in it ....