Feel Disgusted With Myself

Guest disgusting

kbIr mnu mUMifAw nhI kys muMfwey kWie ]

kabeer man moo(n)ddiaa nehee kaes mu(n)ddaaeae kaa(n)e ||

Kabeer, you have not shaved your mind, so why do you shave your head?

jo ikCu kIAw so mn kIAw mUMfw mUMfu AjWie ]101]

jo kishh keeaa so man keeaa moo(n)ddaa moo(n)dd ajaa(n)e ||101||

Whatever is done, is done by the mind; it is useless to shave your head. ||101||

Dear bhenjee, all we ever need to focus is on looking beautiful for God and Gurujee. Real beauty is strength of character, how 'magical' you are, how at school or work place people look up to you because of how sharp, sober, balanced, clever, focussed, you are and all these qualities -'gunhs', come to you as you do amritvela jaap , nitnem etc etc. People will be attracted to you and fall in love with you , fancy you, want your company etc because are an awesome and amazing person.

So you dont really need to look in the mirror and fuss about some little hair on your face. I worked in hotels many many years ago in my life and i realised one thing. The people with the most ''pretty '' or 'handsome' partners werent necessarily good looking themselves but they had qualities that drew such people to them. If you wear a nice keshkee, covered it with a nice dupatta , like snatan kaur etc and wore the rest of your clothes, had a sparkle in yur eyes and just looked peaceful and loving and relaxed thats more beautiful than i can say. Its lots of good qualities, skills, good education, experience, talents, hobbies, abilities, the ability to be well read and highly informed, that takes you places in life. This ought to be your focus.

Be beautiful in God's Eyes. Thats what really counts.