Baby Girl Name With T

Guest Singh

Guest Singh

Sangat Jio

We r blessed with a baby girl and will be going to Gurdwara Sahib soon to take hukamnama for name. I haven't been able to find any good name with "T". Can someone please suggest some names. I have been through almost all lists available online already. Thanks

Guest Singh

Congratulations!!!! :D

And as Matheen asked - how comes you looking at names starting with T before taking the Hukamnama :6

Well I don't know the letter. But I will take a list to gurdwara with one name of almost all letters and whichever letter comes we will keep that name. Hope it makes sense

will be going to Gurdwara Sahib soon to take hukamnama for name.

He said he will be going to Gurdwara SOON , not that he's already gone. :rolleyes:

Coool... That sorta makes sense.

Everyone I know normally takes some time to think over a name after Hukamnama has been taken and go back to let them know of name.

Your way sounds nice too... if you got some time now may as well think of some baby names hunna :)

T names are quite hard actually hunna... :umm:

Taran ?

Guest Singh

Coool... That sorta makes sense.

Everyone I know normally takes some time to think over a name after Hukamnama has been taken and go back to let them know of name.

Your way sounds nice too... if you got some time now may as well think of some baby names hunna :)

T names are quite hard actually hunna... :umm:

Taran ?

Thanks for suggestions sangat ji. Hukamnama came "Jab hum hote tab tu naahi, abb tuhi main nahi" and we have named her "Japnaam Kaur".