Sgpc Online Forum Hacked

S1ngh

Gurfateh...

Visit : http://www.sgpc.net/forum/default.asp and see that somone hacked their server and put some Islamic related flag as the banner.. CAN someone Tell the SGPC to bring their site offline and PUT SOME SECURITY... ohmy.gif

This might NOT be the work or move of Islamic people... Why would they want to make their relations with sikh community bad.. It's someone who wants to divide sikh community and muslim community and by doing that they get their own advantage.. "Divide and Rule" tatic..

Spread the WORD around...

Guest SikhForLife

i just obtained the screen shots and thought everyone should see them

most forum scripts are open source.. and quite similar to other forum scripts which makes them an easy target for hackers..

sgpc_hakd_jul5.jpg

and

sgpc2_hakd_jul5.jpg

Yup that's the one... The flag i believe is of country Turkey (?).. Glad that one singh from this forum called and alerted them..

I think putting FORUM on sgpc.net was certainly not a good thinking.. Certainly not a good idea if those type of message boards are very common on net.... Im glad that they pulled it off quickly.. :D

they really need to improve the site.....after all SGPC is THE biggest Sikh org......

it is like a mini parliament....and hacking our parliament's site is NOT A GOOD THING! B)

:D @

you guys know that SGPC is going to set up a free SGPC tv channel , 24 hours broadcasting......they are working on it....hope it is better than they Radio Channel which is never online! :D