Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
japmans

Sikh Baby Names

15 posts in this topic

One of my close family friends from within sangat has had a baby boy :) they have done hukam, and the hukam they recieved was with gurmukhi akhar babba...

the only one i can really come up with is brahamdev.

the parents are looking for a relatively short name, and nothing tooooooo long and too... let's say original :wub: if you know what i mean...

i REALLY like Brahamdev singh, but it looks like they'll be rejecting that one... any ideas or sites??

Bahadar Singh?

Brehmaad Singh?

Bakhshish Singh?

Beechar Singh?

Barinder Singh?

Beant Singh?

Balwant Singh?

Binwant Singh?

Balehaar Singh? - my favorite so far

Bakhash Singh?

Balpreet Singh

Bahman Singh :wub: :) - sorry jus kidding

Balwinder SIngh

bull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

hahahaha the funny thing is mr singh, you're not the first one to suggest it tongue.gif hahahaha

i like brahamjot alot though! brahamjot and brahamdev are totally my favourites.. but i think beant would be really nice too :wub: we'll see

Sat Sri Akal:

Baag Singh

Baag - Tiger

Singh - Lion

Got the two Kings of the jungle both covered.

:e:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

bibek singh

babbar singh :e:

butter singh :wub: ohhh.... just came in my mind

never mind but makkhan(butter) singh is a common name too..

Basant Singh

Bahadar Singh

Bagail Singh

Bachan Singh

Balihaar Singh

Balraam Singh

Bishan Singh

Bikram Singh

Bibek Singh

Bir Singh

Beant Singh

Brahamroop Singh

Bandan Singh

Bakhsheesh Singh

Bismaadh Singh

Bala Singh

Bhagti Singh

Bhagwantjot

Bhagwantroop

Bhupinderpal

Bishan

Bishanpal

Brahamdev

Brahamjeet

Brahamsarup

Balbir

Balraj

balveer

Balvinder

Balvindra

Balwant

Bhupinderpal

Bishanpal

Bismeet

Brahamjeet

Balram

Bir Raas?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Topics

• Are you talking about the same Hindus who have killed thousands of Sikhs, and then other Hindus elected them to be the leaders of India, instead of punishing them!!??
    • Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
      Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji. That is so odd that those people did that to you! I have never, in my life experienced anything like that from any Hindus. In fact, when I talk to them they always agree with what I say. I once had a fever on the train, and those hindus who sat by us constantly asked us if we needed any seva from them such as food or if they should get off their seat so we can sit more comfortably. The AC was on in the train and it bothered me, so I would ask my parent to shut the AC and they said no since it will effect others on the train, but then a bhaiya shut the AC for me & I felt so thankful.  I think it all comes down to how we talk to people, but if people have already made up their mind that they do not like us then all I will say is whatever.. Besides, I don't even classify a lot of 'hindus' as hindus.. I mean do most really wear tilak, janeau, dhoti daily?? Do you practice nitnem sahib JI? Reading sri benti chaupai sahib ji 5 times always helps. Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh
    • Did you do or say anything in response?
    • They will stop discriminating once most of our boys have left the turban and become one in appearance like the hindus.  Like a hindu colleague in office pointed at my turban and  said "this doesn't fall in formal dress code". One day after having gulabjaman, he wiped his hand on my turban.  Deliberately to insult my faith. And yes he does remember and kept talking abt bluestar and sikhs assassinating gandhi.  You think after all in 84, hindus have forgotten? Heck they remember even tje case of arun vaidya. And these are non Punjabi Hindus. These c*nts hvnt forgotten wat happened in 84 and see ways to avenge sikhs Wat better way than encouraging  drugs and apostasy And yes our ppl are too complacent 
    • Thanks for highlighting this.   ਕਬੀਰ ਭਾਂਗ ਮਾਛੁਲੀ ਸੁਰਾ ਪਾਨਿ ਜੋ ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਾਨੀ ਖਾਂਹਿ ॥ Kabeer, those mortals who consume marijuana, fish and wine   ਤੀਰਥ ਬਰਤ ਨੇਮ ਕੀਏ ਤੇ ਸਭੈ ਰਸਾਤਲਿ ਜਾਂਹਿ ॥੨੩੩॥ - no matter what pilgrimages, fasts and rituals they follow, they will all go to hell. ||233|| Salok Bhagat Kabir Page:1377