I Kissed A Girl

Guest Guptlupt

Guest Guptlupt

Fateh to all

I have a problem. I am an amrit dhari sikh and recently I found my life partner and we are due to get married. We met up once or twice and in a moment of sillynss I kissed her on the cheek. I have felt kinda guilty since and am unsure whether I have committed such a kurehit that I need to go pesh? I done ardas to Maharaj that He may forgive me. But is that enough? There wasn't any other physical contact or anything like that. I do try and control my vices as much as I can but I'm not sure whether this means I have broken my amrit. Please help

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahguru Ji Ka Khalsa!! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

well... i think that its ok... if you are planning to marry her... by the way do your parents know about her?? if yes then i think

its ok... thats my opinion... but i am glad you realised you mistake and didi ADAAS to Guru Maharaj... so its ok overall...

Wahguru Ji Ka Khalsa!! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ

Please go and see the panj pyarey about this...

Please go and see the panj pyarey about this...

I believe this is indeed a "peshable" offence. please pesh asap!

Foooookin helll.....u people are mad!

You make amrit into such a joke....and make it sound like a weak thing like the hindu jenaou!! like piece fo string that can break!

Get a life!

well... said

what has happen has happen get over it....I don't think God will care if you made a mistake ...but rather be disappointed in you for taking this to far with a whole topic and everything