Download Taksaali Pothi Gurbani Paath Darpan

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Guru Roop Sangat Jeo,

eager.gif Daas was blessed with the seva of digitising this amazing pothi - Gurbani Paath Darpan by Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale by a singh on this forum not so long ago. Many of you probably know about this pothi already, but for those who dont, well what can i say? Its got everything from amazing saakhis of our Gurujis to complete Rehat Maryaada to vishraams and ardh-vishraams for the whole Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and lots lots more! typerhappy.gif I beg everyone of you who do not have this pothi to please please please download and have a read or keep it handy for reference, it will help us immensely in correcting our paaths, whether it be our nitnems or sehaj paaths, amongst soo many other things! Sorry if i am getting carried away, it really is that amazing!! woohoo.gif Download/read here

Bhull Chukk Maaf Karna Jeo

WOW available for download. that is brilliant, especially as it's not easy to bring pothi sahibs over from India with full respect trust me, and i don't know of any being printed here. and it's free to download. that's amazing, you're right to get carried away, that is a huge seva for people who are learning or want to learn to read gurbani and anyone else. it really is brilliant, i'm gonna get carried away in a minute lol, good stuff bhaji.

vjkk vjkf

• 5 years later...