Feel Very Paranoid

Guest gupty

This issue might not be big but I need some advice... On my way to work I come across a shop (supermarket) and there’s this really creepy man who stands in front of the shop and most probably perves at every girls that passes. Unfortunately I have to walk that way and this creepy person will always stop and just stare which makes me feel so paranoid and embarrassed too. Recently I took another route but due to the heavy snow it was hard so I’ve started to walk through that street again. Yesterday, I was walking pass the shop, hoping he’s not there; suddenly he just came came n stood right infront of me and was humming some kind of a tune. I was soo nervous I didn’t have the courage to look up I kept my eyes down, he didn’t move so I had to dodge and carry on walking. I felt so embarrassed I don’t know why, maybe because I’m a singhani and I know that I should be able to handle a situation like this but I cant’. Its really affecting me as a person I don’t know what to do.. I’ve been trying to convince myself that it’s just me being pathetic but I do lack self confidence and don’t know how to deal with it. I don’t want to tell anyone about this as it’s embarrassing. :umm:

Guest forgetfull

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru

talk to guru ji about it

tell him

after your nitnem

during your ardas

he already knows

:)

just talk to him about it

thats all he wants

is for you to talk to him

waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru

i hope everything thing works out for you

waheguru ji kirpa karo

daya karo

waheguru

help my sister out

waheguru waheguru

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

WAHEGURUJIKAKHALSAWAHEGURUJIKEFATEH.

When Bhadhur Shah went to meet Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj his eyes became transfxed on the stunningly beautiful daughter of a Gursikh. Even whilst engaging in conversation with Guru Ji BS could not avert his attention away from the girl. BS even hinted that such a beautiful girl should be given to him. Guru Ji being antarjami knew the inner thoughts of BS and as such told him that they would send the girl to him. After BS left the Sikh girl was totally devastated at Guru Ji's remarks. She felt let down by Guru Ji. Guru Ji told her to keep faith and everything will be well.

Guru Ji appointed two Gursikhs to accompany the girl to BS's residence. When BS saw the girl from a distance he was elated. As the girl came closer BS could see two massive fierce loins with the girl. The lions were so fierce that BS almost poohed in his pants. BS started screaming and ordered his guards to send the girl away forthwith. This put an end to BS's lusty thoughts.

Never ever for even one nano second feel that Guru Ji are not here today. Do ardas to Guru Maharajh and ask for the same protection. Do ardas from the heart and with full faith. The result will be amazing.

Please share with the Sangat the end result.