Weakness................

Guest --gupt--

Guest --gupt--

Guru pyario sadha sangat ji

Waheguru ji ka khalsa! Waheguru ji ki fateh!

I love doing sewa in the gurdwara but on the other hand I don’t study. I am doing post graduation b’coz of my parents but I don’t do it with hard work. My teachers don’t like me. I don’t show interest in studies.

Sadha sangat ji tusi batao maha ki kara amritwela bhi nahi banada collage da inna pressure rehanda hai ki jado utha bhi jao toha lagada studies karlo. Kayi bar toha baas tension maha hi samaya nikal janda lagada hai padana hai is vaste patha nahi honda par studies bhi nahi hondi.

Maha kisi toha boza nahi banana chandi. Parents bahut karda hai sada. Money inni nahi rehandi toha khuda dresses nahi landa par sanu laka danda.

I wanna do something,wanna get good job.

Par jabha bhi gurdwara maha kirtan ya koi program rehanda baas lagada sewa karo. Par studies bahut hai taha meri memory ghat. Collage vicha concentration nahi lagada ninda ahandi rahandi aur memory bhi ghat hai.

Maha chandi aha ki nitename kara amritwela utha ka aur bhi bahut patha karne da mann karda par karam bhi jaruri hai kaise manage kara?

Plz share u’r experiences so that I can get courage to manage…………….

Guru nanak dev ji bhai lalo daha ghar gaye si kyuki oh mehanat di kamayi karda si.

Par I don’t study nicely.

I also want guru ji sada ghar ahaye.

Par manu inni ninda ahandi, mind bhi weak hai,confidence bhi less b’coz har waqt laziness only sewa karte waqt full josh………

Mera toha behaviour ikan hai ki baas patha, sewa karde raho par money is also important par money kamao toha sewa ka liya time nahi milda……………har chiga maha competition or agar ahapa sirf pass hona maha interest dikhao toha koi teachers ahapa ko like nahi kardi………………kare toha kare kya……………

I know ahapa sabha isa pada ka socha rahe hona ki kikan insan hai yaha but plz forgive me and give me advice.

Manu bahut bura lagada ki maha guru ji taha parents da naam kharab kardi paya……………

BUL CHUK MAFA!

Gupt ji,

Please understand that generally,

there is a time in life for Education, similarly there is a time to Work and Spend.

Now you should be greatful that your parents are willing & can afford to pay for higher studies.

Don't take it for granted as many want to study but have no resources (watch Hindi movie 3 Idiots).

On the other hand, it is a matter of choice. If you don't want to study or work than why waste parents money.

As you like doing Seva than you ought to be good in cooking, cleaning and washing so better get married - be a housewife.

But remember that you have to be content with what your husband & family provides for you.

Plus you shouldn't get jealous of your class mates who will find good jobs become self sufficient and earn respect in society after studies.

Guest --gupt--

Gupt ji,

there is a time in life for Education, similarly there is a time to Work and Spend.

Now you should be greatful that your parents are willing & can afford to pay for higher studies.

Don't take it for granted as many want to study but have no resources (watch Hindi movie 3 Idiots).

On the other hand, it is a matter of choice. If you don't want to study or work than why waste parents money.

As you like doing Seva than you ought to be good in cooking, cleaning and washing so better get married - be a housewife.

But remember that you have to be content with what your husband & family provides for you.

Plus you shouldn't get jealous of your class mates who will find good jobs become self sufficient and earn respect in society after studies.

Thanx for u'r advice.Par sahi gal taha ya hi hana mind work nahi karda phir bura lagada collage vicha are maha kina picha ha ninda bhi inni ahandi kadi active hi nahi raha janda always like spectator but have to study for parents.

Guest --gupt--

Gupt ji,

Waheguru ji di kirpa naal i am good in chanting god's name but the problem of mine is that i can't manage both i.e. studies and god name.Also i am not good in studies.

Then also don't have option i have to study to earn the living............

I m doing post graduations in computers from punjabi university ... hard to take admission in students take special coaching to give its entrance exam ... i didnt prepared even for a day ... filled all the answers even there was negative marking yet i got around 200 rank in punjab dont know how ... now i m doing my masters study only and only in final exam days and i m doing well if not great ... do seva do meditation and do ardas ... dont worry about studies ... just when ur sitting in ur class listen to teacher half of ur work is done ...

and managing ur time it depends what u give highest priority to as u said u wake up at amrit vehla but think of studies ... so make few adjustments in ur daily life ... and dont worry about ur exams and results leave it on guru and have faith in him ... even if u score low marks u will be successful ... there is not even 1 percent chance of failure in life if u have a nitname ... so make ur goals clear ... study hard do seva hard do naam simren and path ... 24 hours are enough to manage them ...