Bare Head

Guest SikhForLife

Thankaheeya means you owe punishment..

so therefore u do get punished...

also, ramals do not cover your head, they are pointless and I find disrespectful because most of your head is bare.

also, you should have your head covered when hair is drying.. it actually dries faster because the water absorbs into your keski and then you can just put on a new one or wait for keski and hair to dry..

also, you should have your head covered when hair is drying.. it actually dries faster because the water absorbs into your keski and then you can just put on a new one or wait for keski and hair to dry..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

dhan tuvade sikhe ^_^ good :D ) but veer the kirpa wich u have many dont have it,again i say make sikhe very easy respect 5 bajjar kuret so that each and evryone should be attracted to amrit veerje(respecting 5 bajjar kuret is a must ^_^ ) but after that there are small small rehat i do agree u should do that also ,but if we make that little easy i think many many of us will be more happy and will be in amrit and rehat, but there is one point as we be in sangat and get gyan this is nature that u will start doing that small rehat also but that will take time as u get gyan this is nature bhul chuk maaf ur younger brother s singh rolleyes.gif

perhaps it would help GREATLY if you look at how logical these 'little' rehits make Sikhi.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

yes pyare veer u are very much rite no dought about it that every rehat is very logical in sikhe but i just meant that the main rehat wich is there i decribed 5 im sorry it is 4 if we consentrat those rehat i think itll be more good, and another point i said veer u must follow those rehat also but that will come slowly as we go to sadh sangat seeing people those who keep such tough rehat it comes in once heart "what we do and what they are doing"seeing them ,so at that time slowly slowly we can mantain those rehat also.i may be wrong according to u but veer again bhul chuk maaf :D )

please note----- keeping rehat is loving ur guru sahib the more u keep the more u love rolleyes.gif guru sarbat da bhalla kare fathe jee guru sahaee

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Jeeo,

There is no problem in taking your time to learn and grow your love for sikhi. BUT you must always know what true sikhi is. Admit your own faults and strive to correct them. By saying oh thats fine sikhi should be easy I am doing ok im a gursikh, we never learn by saying that we are defeatists and have already decided we dont want to learn anymore.

Remember sikhi is like walking the edge of a khanda. We cannot make sikhi "easy". That is one of the biggest problems with the panth today, people decided they could make sikhi easier and that is where all the corruption of sikhi and gurmat has come from. Some examples: People decided to break guru sahib up by making padched saroop even after numerous hukamnamas from akal takht sahib saying this is manmat and is not to be accepted as guru. Bhai Gurmukh Singh Musafir changed the SGPC rehat maryada so that we can eat halal meat instead of no meat at all and also said keski is optional for women instead of mandatory. These two or three changes alone have created so much problems in the panth that if they never happened we would be such a great chardeekalaa panth. I guess its all in guru sahibs hukam..

the point is that if we make sikhi easier for us, or bring sikhi down to our level we are making a mokery of guru sahib. We need to bring ourselves up to the level of sikhi and admit our faults openly, only this way will we have true humility and love for guru sahib.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!