Remedies For Sinus

Guest .....

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEHH!!

I wanted to ask if SANGAT ji knows if there's any home remedies, or cure for sinus.

The problems is, ive ate medicines and yet it only works during tht period of time and after some time, the symptoms comes back again.

Currently, im having a lot of rehsha continuously from my nose and my throat is aswell very sore and painful. Which leads to bad headaches and weakness to the body.

Looking forward for some help.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

You might want to avoid (for a few days) foods like milk, bananas, rice, yoghurt (dahi). These all can create resha. If you have it, you can try bessan (like bessan barfi or even bessan de laddoo). I heard bessan is good if you have resha. Another 1 is honey, especially if you warm it just a little bit. Don't warm it too much or your tongue will get burnt (I know how that feels). You can also add a bit of ginger (adrak) to this mildly warmed honey.

Others please add.

Guest randomGurl

yeh basin is gd for u

try

basin milk

wha u do is cook the basin in butter keep mixing it it will go goldish thas wne its ready while ur mixing add milk into it n bring to boil,,,tyr not ot get any bumps in the milk...

try it:)

Guest ............

Guru Pyare Sangat Ji, thanks for all of the replies

So, overall, wht types of food shud i avoid and wht types of food shud i eat more to prevent the formation of reshya?

Currently, the reshya is so thick<i know its gross> tht sometimes it doesnt blow out and gives me shortage of breath.

Guest sinusNess

The best thing to have when you have resha is banaksha/vanakhsa, it will make the hard resha soft and you can cough most of it out over time. It's basically herbs and plant roots etc you get in an a packet; you boil it in water for a while. It's best to have it HOT (don't burn your mouth though) I usually mix it with milk; 3/4 is vanakhsa and 1/4 is milk, that helps with the sour taste.

Specifically for sinuses, doctors highly recommend flushing the nasal passages with a solution of warm salt water. Don't mix salt with water yourself as it is very tricky to get the right amount of salt. There are products available at your local pharmacy with premixed solutions that can be simply warmed up in a microwave and used to flush the nasal passages. I can't remember the name of the product I used a couple of months ago, but if you go to the pharmacy, just ask someone. Good luck :)

use a neti pot with a saline solution every day, whether you need it or not. this will improve breathing.

do pranayam - see the following links: http://www.meditationexpert.com/meditation-techniques/m_9_step_bottled_wind_pranayama_practice.html

http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/pranayam.html

avoid cold drinks, including cold milk and too cold water.

you may have food allergies, get tested for these.

homeopathic medicine works well for these kinds of problems as well.

fresh air helps immensely.