Outraged!

Guest AKJ

Guest DervinderS

Dass thinks he has might have an idea who might be behind this stupidity.From the following clues that I have observed from the profile:

-----------------------------

Favorite TV Shows:

AKJ Channel ..... oops sorry Sikh Chanel

-----------------------------

some threads related to this "issue" are at this forum....

Admin Note: That was totally uncalled for. Makes it sound like you condone stuff like that. Just because someone claiming to be from AKJ has insulted some Sant Mahapurakh who you hold in high esteem doesn't give you (not exactly you, but just anyone in general) ANY right to insult Bhai Sahib or the AKJ. Definitely NOT on Sikhsangat. Is that clear?

I personally think showing anger in such situations never resolves anything.

Dass sent this message to the "owner" :

----------------------------

Many people will be angry with you...but I can only sympathize with you. :)

Why?

I can understand if you have been hurt by some people in the AKJ in the past. If 'differences' in beliefs is what your problem is....name me 1 faith in the world which doesn't have any?

Regardless, of that...why resort to this cowardly behavior of insulting a sachkhandvasi Gurmukh? I have been in the AKJ for 10 years, I personally have never meet any akj gursikh poking fun at other Jatheybandees or propagating hatred towards other Sikhs.(the online venom spitting is another story)

Maybe you might feel a "KICK" deep within you for hurting other people by creating this profile. But, in the long run you have STRAYED AWAY from Guru Sahib's Teaching....it doesn't end there you have become your minds slave and done NINDA of a gursikh who spent his whole life loving his Guru breath by breath. All this was done because you were OVERTAKEN by your haumei.

If you truly love Guru Sahib, you should make every to obey Sri Guru Bani ji.

What maryada you follow doesn't define you as a Sikh....How hard we strive to obey our Guru Sahib's bachan(GuruBani) defines us as SIkh.

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਬਚਨ ਕਮਾਵਣੇ ਸਚਾ ਏਹੁ ਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥

May Guru Sahib guide you.

----------------------------

There can only be 2 possibilities

1) Maybe he deleted it after feeling guilty? Dass hopes he is forgiven then :)

2)Maybe the the Facebook people deleted his account due to the number of complaints from the public.

Admin Note: That was totally uncalled for. Makes it sound like you condone stuff like that. Just because someone claiming to be from AKJ has insulted some Sant Mahapurakh who you hold in high esteem doesn't give you (not exactly you, but just anyone in general) ANY right to insult Bhai Sahib or the AKJ. Definitely NOT on Sikhsangat. Is that clear?

Just an observation...Admin/Mehtab Singh seem quick to intercept this thread yet let postings galore on sikhsangat.com regarding the slander of others. Admin did not step in during the constant repetitive slander of Baba Ranjit Singh for example and let that roll on sikhsangat for days... I hope to see Admin/Mehtab Singh react just as quick on the slander of others...

Just an observation...Admin/Mehtab Singh seem quick to intercept this thread yet let postings galore on sikhsangat.com regarding the slander of others. Admin did not step in during the constant repetitive slander of Baba Ranjit Singh for example and let that roll on sikhsangat for days... I hope to see Admin/Mehtab Singh react just as quick on the slander of others...

If you would take the trouble of re-visiting those threads, you would see clearly that I had warned sternly against ANY nindya of ANY Gurmukh who was protesting on the streets of Ludhiana. The Singh who posted about the new channel that telecasts Baba Ranjit Singh's divaans online sent me a private message to ask my "permission", and to whom I clearly told that I am a mere sevadaar and no one to permit anyone. Also, if the members on this board would take the pain of hitting the "Report" button, and then taking the pain of typing a few words as to WHY they are reporting, the mods/admins can take immediate action. Unfortunately, the mods/admins as of date are not antarjamis, so they can't keep track of every post on this board. Also to remind you, I had tried to enforce certain strict rules, one of which was that no nindya of any Gurmukh sevadaar would be tolerated on here. A few days ago another post was made which was insulting Baba Ranjit Singh, and a shardhalu made a post which had the font size of probably 20,000. I clearly mentioned there that we all have deep respect for Baba Ranjit Singh ji, but please use a smaller font, we promise you we are not blind.

What can you do now? You can use the report feature and let me know, or send me a private message. If I don't take action, then please blame me. This authority of being an administrator was NOT my demand. It was given to me by those who thought I deserve it. If anyone has a problem with the way things are handled here (by me), I request you with folded hands to please report me, and have the other admins kick me back into member status. Nothing would delight me more than being one of you guys once again.

The papi is back to his old ways....He has returned.

Few facts about him:

1)Definitely from UK

2) He is also a member of this forum .

3)He is also a Taksali.

4)No purpose in life.