Who makes it to Sachkhand?

Veer ji, 110% belief exists that the path of the Guru will lead to Sach Khand, but there is no doubt that

'JIn Prem Kio Tin hi Prabh Payo'

Like Bhagat Dhanna ji

bhull chukk maaf, and thanks for your wonderful post ^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Bhagat Kabeer ji, Bhagat Ravidass ji, Bhagat Fareed ji, ....... Need I say more?

Khalsa Jee it’s interesting you mentioned this. They have an similar topic concerning this going on in the Tapoban forum in which it is argued that the Bhagats were all contemporaries and Sikhs of Guru Nanak Dev Jee. The link is:

http://www.tapoban.org/phorum/read.ppa?f=1...1&i=8841&t=8841

I’m convinced after reading that thread that the Bhagats were infact Sikhs and had met Guru Nanak Dev Jee. It makes perfect sense once you read the facts on that thread.

Guest mehtab

1st it was whether simran by non amritdharis is of any use

then it was whether non-Sikhs no matter how pure they are can make it to sachkhand

i have a suggestion : lets open up an agency which guarantees entry to sachkhand once u register. the only criteria u have to meet is that u take amrit and become a sikh. it doesnt matter if u have any love for God or Guruji, or if u are humble, or have any Gurmukh qualities mentioned in SGGS. Just take Amrit and we guarantee u that u will make it to sachkhand. In case u don't, please send us a postcard saying u didn't make it coz dharamraj kicked ur butt saying u r full of filth, and we will refund all ur money.

this way u can convince ppl to take amrit without actually having to stand upto the standards that are required to be maintained, and hey, u just started a whole new business of selling religion like christians and muslims!

way to go!

Singh47 jee ^_^ ,

thanks for the link...i REALLY learnt alot from the posts made there. However as it was stated there by a member; whether Bhagats/Sufis met Guru Sahib(an) does not mean that they became Sikhs, as we like to define the term, ie one who takes Amrit and believes only in SGGS,etc. There could have been mutual understanding and spiritual love between Guru Sahiban and Bhagats, hence their Banis is in SGGS [and they asked for this also]. No doubt, Bhagats could have met Guru Sahiban as souls, or after they left the physical robe.

But for me, Sikhi is eternal...always existed, as God has always existed and SaachKhand has always been there. Bhagats had similar thoughts on how to come closer to God, and therefore they are called Bhagats and people with high spirits. Always have people existed how loved God...and SaachKhand has always been open for God's devotees.

Even though the Bhagats has become 'Sikhs', it does not matter who is going to SaachKhand. These are two seperate discussions.

lol rochak, that's a great idea, imagine how many people'd write back lol. But seriously, if people had read the article at the top, they would have seen this.

Sachkhand is accessible only to Gursikhs.

There's actually a very plausible explanation for this. It isn't because one religion is favored over another or anything, it's because in gurbani it says that god is inaccessbile to anybody that cuts their hair. That means, that you can reach any other level except for sachkhand no matter how pure you are.

Veer Khalsa Jee, I don’t think a person of any religion can go to Sachkhand.  To begin with their goals are all separate.

Sikh’s goal is Sachkhand

Muslim’s goal is Janat (with many hoors, a big mansion etc).

Hindu has a number of different goals.

-Vaishnava Hindu’s goal is “Vaikunth”.

-Shaivate Hindu’s goal is “Kelaash Parbat”.

-Average Hindu wants swarag (the abode of Inder Dev).

-Some Hindu’s want Brahmpuri, which is the abode of Brahma.

I don’t see how a Muslim, Hindu, Christian, Jew etc all of whom have different goals can get Sachkhand, and that too without getting Naam.   I think that we have made many Gurmukhi terms like Brahmgiani, Sachkhand, Sant very cheep.  We just award these terms to every Tom, <admin-profanity filter activated>, and Harry out there without thinking whether or not that person deserves these terms.

Didnt Guru Ji said anyone of any religion can go to Sachkhand? What about people like Bhagat Kabir Ji, Bhagat Sheikh Farid Ji, Bhagat Namdev Ji and Bhagat Ravidas Ji?

I believe if someones a Gursikh then your following Waheguru/Allah/Paarbrahm/God Will, your Guru can be Jesus, Shiva, Mohammad or even Guru Granth Sahib Ji. What ever your Guru your still following a path to Waheguru/Allah/Paarbrahm/God all are one of the same.

The thing you should remember is why your Guru came to this world in the

first place, Guru told us to worship Waheguru/Allah/Paarbrahm/God and not the one who gave us the message, respect your Guru, because he/she is at one with God, but know that Waheguru/Allah/Paarbrahm/God is the only one worshippable, this is what Guru ji also said.

This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Raamkalee on Pannaa 896

raamakalee mehalaa 5 ||

Raamkalee, Fifth Mehl:

kaaran karan kareem ||

He is the Doer, the Cause of causes, the bountiful Lord.

sarab prathipaal reheem ||

The merciful Lord cherishes all.

aleh alakh apaar ||

The Lord is unseen and infinite.

khudh khudhaae vadd baesumaar ||1||

God is great and endless. ||1||

ou(n) namo bhagava(n)th gusaaee ||

I humbly pray to invoke the Universal Lord God, the Lord of the World.

khaalak rav rehiaa sarab t(h)aaee ||1|| rehaao ||

The Creator Lord is all-pervading, everywhere. ||1||Pause||

jaga(n)naathh jagajeevan maadhho ||

He is the Lord of the Universe, the Life of the World.

bho bha(n)jan ridh maahi araadhho ||

Within your heart, worship and adore the Destroyer of fear.

rikheekaes gopaal guovi(n)dh ||

The Master Rishi of the senses, Lord of the World, Lord of the Universe.

pooran sarabathr muka(n)dh ||2||

He is perfect, ever-present everywhere, the Liberator. ||2||

miharavaan moulaa thoohee eaek ||

You are the One and only merciful Master,

peer paikaa(n)bar saekh ||

spiritual teacher, prophet, religious teacher.

dhilaa kaa maalak karae haak ||

Master of hearts, Dispenser of justice,

kuraan kathaeb thae paak

124;|3||

more sacred than the Koran and the Bible. ||3||

naaraaein narehar dhaeiaal ||

The Lord is powerful and merciful.

ramath raam ghatt ghatt aadhhaar ||

The all-pervading Lord is the support of each and every heart.

baasudhaev basath sabh t(h)aae ||

The luminous Lord dwells everywhere.

leelaa kishh lakhee n jaae ||4||

His play cannot be known. ||4||

mihar dhaeiaa kar karanaihaar ||

Be kind and compassionate to me, O Creator Lord.

bhagath ba(n)dhagee dhaehi sirajanehaar ||

Bless me with devotion and meditation, O Lord Creator.

kahu naanak gur khoeae bharam ||

Says Nanak, the Guru has rid me of doubt.

eaeko alahu paarabreham ||5||34||45||

The Muslim God Allah and the Hindu God Paarbrahm are one and the same. ||5||34||45||

Guest mehtab

For those who believe that Amrit is for everyone, I have a surprise

This Shabad is by Guru Amar Daas Ji in Siree Raag on Pannaa 31

Siree Raag, Third Mehl:

The self-willed manmukh performs religious rituals, like the unwanted bride decorating her body.

Her Husband Lord does not come to her bed; day after day, she grows more and more miserable.

She does not attain the Mansion of His Presence; she does not find the door to His House. ||1||

O Siblings of Destiny, meditate on the Naam with one-pointed mind.

Remain united with the Society of the Saints; chant the Name of the Lord, and find peace. ||1||Pause||

The Gurmukh is the happy and pure soul-bride forever. She keeps her Husband Lord enshrined within her heart.

Her speech is sweet, and her way of life is humble. She enjoys the Bed of her Husband Lord.

The happy and pure soul-bride is noble; she has infinite love for the Guru. ||2||

By perfect good fortune, one meets the True Guru, when one's destiny is awakened.

Suffering and doubt are cut out from within, and peace is obtained.

One who walks in harmony with the Guru's Will shall not suffer in pain. ||3||

The Amrit, the Ambrosial Nectar, is in the Guru's Will. With intuitive ease, it is obtained.

Those who are destined to have it, drink it in; their egotism is eradicated from within

n>.

O Nanak, the Gurmukh meditates on the Naam, and is united with the True Lord. ||4||13||46||

This Shabad is by Guru Amar Daas Ji in Raag Maajh on Pannaa 119

Maajh, Third Mehl:

The Ambrosial Nectar rains down, softly and gently.

How rare are those Gurmukhs who find it.

Those who drink it in are satisfied forever. Showering His Mercy upon them, the Lord quenches their thirst. ||1||

I am a sacrifice, my soul is a sacrifice, to those Gurmukhs who drink in this Ambrosial Nectar.

The tongue tastes the essence, and remains forever imbued with the Lord's Love, intuitively singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||1||Pause||

By Guru's Grace, intuitive understanding is obtained;

subduing the sense of duality, they are in love with the One.

When He bestows His Glance of Grace, then they sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord; by His Grace, they merge in Truth. ||2||

Above all is Your Glance of Grace, O God.

Upon some it is bestowed less, and upon others it is bestowed more.

Without You, nothing happens at all; the Gurmukhs understand this. ||3||

The Gurmukhs contemplate the essence of reality;

Your Treasures are overflowing with Ambrosial Nectar.

Without serving the True Guru, no one obtains it. It is obtained only by Guru's Grace. ||4||

Those who serve the True Guru are beautiful.

The Ambrosial Naam, the Name of the Lord, entices their inner minds.

Their minds and bodies are attuned to the Ambrosial Bani of the Word; this Ambrosial Nectar is intuitively heard. ||5||

The deluded, self-willed manmukhs are ruined through the love of duality.

They do not chant the Naam, and they die, eating poison.

Night and day, they continually sit in manure. Without selfless service, their lives are wasted away. ||6||

[color=red

]They alone drink in this Amrit, whom the Lord Himself inspires to do so.

By Guru's Grace, they intuitively enshrine love for the Lord[/color][/color].

The Perfect Lord is Himself perfectly pervading everywhere; through the Guru's Teachings, He is perceived. ||7||

He Himself is the Immaculate Lord.

He who has created, shall Himself destroy.

O Nanak, remember the Naam forever, and you shall merge into the True One with intuitive ease. ||8||16||17||

Therefore its purely Gurujee's own Grace, His own gift that one gets Amrit. Also, one who asks another to take Amrit should have some spiritual standing in the first place, otherwise its like one blind person leading the other and telling him/her what way to go. If someone takes Amrit just to use it as a license, or considering it as a ticket to heaven without caring about anything else that needs to be followed, or to put others down that they are inferior, then be ready to face Dharamraj and don't expect him to be nice.

I have not taken Amrit, and yes I admit I feel incomplete without it. But it is only if and when Gurujee wills and blesses me with it that I will have it. Those who think that they have taken Amrit and are superior to others, well..............never mind. I better not say it :wub: .

Guest mehtab
http://members.dancris.com/~sikh/chap06.html

GURU RAM DAS AND SRICHAND:

Baba Srichand, the eldest son of Guru Nanak, had founded a religious sect of his own known as Udasis. He visited Amritsar and came to see Guru Ram Das. On seeing Guru's long flowing beard, Baba Srichand asked him jocularly why he grew it that long. The Guru replied,"To wipe the dust from the holy feet of the saints like you." 'Your this sweet humility is the magic that makes you so great and makes me feel so small,' replied Srichand.

This is our Guru Sahib! Humility at its best! And we? We pinpoint!

This Shabad is by Bhai Gurdaas Ji in Vaars Bhai Gurdaas on Pannaa 1

Qazi and maulvis got together and began discussing religion.

A great fantasy has been created and no one could understood its mystery.

They asked Baba Nanak to open and search in his book whether Hindu is great or the Muslim.

Baba replied to the pilgrim hajis, that, without good deeds both will have to w

eep and wail.

Only by being a Hindu or a Muslim one can not get accepted in the court of the Lord.

As the colour of safflower is impermanent and is washed away in water, likewise the colours of religiosity are also temporary.

(Followers of both the religions) In their expositions, denounce Ram and Rahim.

The whole of the world is following the ways of Satan.

So much for Sachkhand!