Who makes it to Sachkhand?

Why arent you going to sachkhand in this life? becuase you screwed up in your last billion lives. Thats the truth of the matter. All of us have spent lives as drug addicts, rapists, theives, murderers.

How can that be - if we were drug addicts and rapists and murderers, why would we be born into Sikh families and why would we be blessed with so much kirpa?

Plus, what about the other millions of people in the world who actually do work hard, have an honest living, remember God, etc. Weren't those the teachings of Guru Nanak?

To me, Sikhi is about love, not fear. I can't work on fear, it just brings me down rather than inspiring me to do simran or whatever.

WOW!I just wanna say thanks ya'll for putting in so many replies to this topic. ya'll have brought forward some interesting points!

indeed, we don't need to know if someone made it to sachkhand or not. its none of our business, thats between that person and waheguru ji. thats why i think it is all stupid adn nonsense for someone to be calling some a sachkhand nivasi at funeral service. we may think the person was good all his life and never did nothing bad...but only waheguru ji knows bout that for sure. only wahegugu ji is with the person 24/7, not us. thats why i think the gurdwaras here are making it look easy by calling every dead man a sachkhand nivasi.

Guru sahib built a PERFECT karma system for us. We are awarded and punished due to our own actions. Why arent you going to sachkhand in this life? becuase you screwed up in your last billion lives. Thats the truth of the matter. All of us have spent lives as drug addicts, rapists, theives, murderers. And for those actions, we MUST suffer. Its only FAIR!!!

Errm, that goes against reincarnation , where you become a dog after human life etc. So the above can only happen if we are born in human june right after we die in one.

It takes many cycles of births and death to get another try.

So every human has as much chance to get to Sachkhand as the next person. The only thing is most of us waste it.

Guru sahib built a PERFECT karma system for us. We are awarded and punished due to our own actions. Why arent you going to sachkhand in this life? becuase you screwed up in your last billion lives. Thats the truth of the matter. All of us have spent lives as drug addicts, rapists, theives, murderers. And for those actions, we MUST suffer. Its only FAIR!!!

Errm, that goes against reincarnation , where you become a dog after human life etc. So the above can only happen if we are born in human june right after we die in one.

It takes many cycles of births and death to get another try.

So every human has as much chance to get to Sachkhand as the next person. The only thing is most of us waste it.

one whod eos Naam Kamai gets a lot of 'pluses'. If the 'pluses' are nto enough, you get another HUMAN LIFE,

however if you're one the 'minus' side, you

1 - Need to suffer for what you have done (through reincarnations)

2 - Get a Human life and get rid of those 'minuses' and become 'plus'

So actually it IS FAIR, it IS a perfect Karm

a System, suffer for what you've done - begin becoming better etc

How can that be - if we were drug addicts and rapists and murderers, why would we be born into Sikh families and why would we be blessed with so much kirpa?
eventually, you might have done sometihng good, for which you get good karms, hence good 'phal' i.e. meeting a Saint , ten in next janam, for meeting Saint, Naam Jaap begins, next life more and more Simran is collected etc.

Drug Addicts might do some GOOD things in their lfie as well.

theres this famous Sakhi if a 'prositute', who, one day when it was raining,had a Visit from a Saint, who was walking, and ended up getting into the prosistutes place (uknowignly, she was a prositute)

and then he teaches her to do naam Japna and do Good deeds, have a honest earning etc, and she was on her way, towards Mukti! - it's all about good Deeds :wub:

Plus, what about the other millions of people in the world who actually do work hard, have an honest living, remember God, etc. Weren't those the teachings of Guru Nanak?

they're doing good deed, they shall also get the sweet fruit , or rewards for their deeds.

-QuoteEBegin-->To me, Sikhi is about love, not fear. I can't work on fear, it just brings me down rather than inspiring me to do simran or whatever.

That's it! we're suppose to do good deeds, with LOVE, and not to EXPECT, or wait for any 'Phal'

but ofcourse it DOEs come :)

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

read page 1, anyway here it is:

Regarding everyone going to waheguroo/sachkhand, here is a good post from tapoban.org...

Author: Kulbir Singh

Date: 08-18-03 07:53

Someone mentioned that Khands are merely spiritual states and not actual realms where Bhagats reside. According to Gurbani (Siri Jap jee Sahib) there are 5 khands above our place of dwelling i.e. this world including solar system and other stars we see.

DHARAM KHAND

Pauri 34 of Siri Jap jee Sahib explains Dharam Khand. This is the khand where our soul goes to after death. This is where Dharam Rai is stationed. Almost every religion explains this khand in some form or the other. This Khand is huge and this is where heavens and hells are. Dharam Rai has an army of millions and millions jammdoots who control the whole Dharam Khand. Siri Jap jee Sahib summarizes this Khand as follows:

There are countless seasons, waters, fires, fires and low-lands like Pataal. Amidst such wide variety of things is the land of Dharam Khand. There countless kind of creatures reside. These creatures are there suffering punishments or getting rewarded for their good deeds. Everybody is judged according to their deeds done on Karam Bhoomi (our Earth or likes of it). The darbar of Dharam Rai is based on truth. Panch Jan i.e. the accepted Gursikhs get recognition and respect there. Such Gursikhs are recognised by the nishaan (symbol, or mark) on their forehead that appears as we do bhagtee of True Naam. All this may seem like fiction here but once we get there, we will realize how true it is (Nanak, Gaiyaan jaapai jaaye).

GYAAN KHAND

No matter who one is, everyone has to com

e to Dharam Khand. Gursikhs go there as well as Manmukhs. The difference is that when the Gursikhs arrive there, no record of them is found there and because of the divine mark on their forehead, they are very well respected there. Manmukhs on the other hand get stiff punishments there and are sent to hell and thereafter back to earth to go through the 8.4 million forms, depending on their karma.

Gursikhs and other good people who are above heaven move on to the next khand i.e. Gyaan Khand. This is a very huge Khand and references to this Khand too are found in various religious books. This is where most of the prophets and saints of other religions fall.

The ones who worship Siri Krishna, Vishnu jee, Shiv jee, and Mohammadans etc. fall in this Khand. This is where Baikunth i.e. residing place of Siri Krishna and his devotees, Buddha, and other great religious leaders are. This place is very beautiful and there are countless Krishna, Shiv jees, Buddhas there. The bhagats like Dhru reside in this Khand. This Khand is very great Khand and only fortunate ones reach here. The only drawback is that the residents of this Khand are not eternal. When Vaheguru takes back his creation, this Khand gets destroyed.

SHARAM KHAND, KARAM KHAND AND SACH KHAND

This is the third Khand and hereon it is impossible to describe the Khands. Sharam Khand and the two Khands above this i.e. Karam Khand and Sach Khand are beyond description. One thing is for sure that the way we are today, we cannot comprehend anything there in Sharam Khand. For this reason when one reaches this Khand, one gets new senses, mind, intelligence and surti. The reason is that with old senses and mann, budh, we cannot comprehend anything there. Sharam Khand is essential for Bhagats before they can enter Karam Khand and Sach Khand. Sharam Khand is like prep Khand for entering Karam Khand and Sach Khand. This Khand is extremely beautiful. Everything there is just too beautiful to describe. Guru Sahib just says that no one should bothe

r to describe anything there as it would be futile and such person who tries to say anything about this Khand have to regret.

Karam Khand and Sach Khand exist in such fashion as a house and varaandaah exist. Varaandah is like the outskirts of a house but within the boundery of the property. Normally the top of the varandaah is ceiling. From Karam Khand one can view the inside of the house and know what is going on inside but can’t go inside. There is immense Anand (Bliss) in this Khand. Only real warriors who have subdued all bikaars can enter this Khand. This Khand – Karam Khand is accessible mostly to Gursikhs of Guru Nanak Dev jee but some rare ones who do kamaayee of Kirtam Naam (qualitative names like Raam, Gobind etc.) and give their best shot to it, but are not Gursikhs of Guru Nanak can reach Karam Khand. Both Karam Khand and Sach Khand are eternal Khands.

Sachkhand is accessible only to Gursikhs. There Vaheguru resides in comprehensible form to Gursikhs. Gursikhs stay absorbed in the bliss of Darshan of Vaheguru. Sach Khand is huge and the whole creation including other 4 Khands are within Sach Khand. Sach Khand surrounds the whole creation and is inside the whole creation. In essence Sach Khand is Vaheguru himself. In Sach Khand, the bhagats don’t lose their identity. The Ten Gurus occupy the top position along with Vaheguru. It is futile to write anything about it. Guru Nanak Sahib has written that to describe Sach Khand is like chewing iron (Nanak, Kathna KaraRaa Saar).

Dasam Duaar is a shortcut to Sach Khand. It is like a door to Sach Khand. Sitting here, one can have all the Anand of Sach Khand and know what is going on there.

When I hear naive stories of some pro-Raagmala people, I only can do afsos at their meagre thinking and intelligence. One of the story has been spread by a so called sant and it narrates how when Bhai Sahib died and was being taken to Sach Khand, he was stopped by the doormen outside Sach Khand. They told Bhai Sahib that since he did not read Raagmal

a, he cannot enter Sach Khand. What can you say of such childish stories. People who spread such stories have no idea what Sach Khand is and what Dasam Duaar is. Bhai Sahib used to stay in Sach Khand even while he was in this Earth. For him death was no change at all. Who would have stopped him from going to Sach Khand? And there are doormen in Sach Khand? All this is totally abusrd and nonsense.

What I have written is based on reading Gurbani, Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee’s books, Bhai Sahib Vir Singh jee’s books and talking to Gursikhs. If I have written anything against Gurmat, Sangat Baksha lavay, Guru Sahib baksh layen.

Daas,

Kulbir Singh

Look Sikhs aint the only people that can make it to sachkhand. Your Soul isnt Sikh, Muslim, Hindu, Christian, Jew, then wots inside? Answer, Waheguru Akaal. Muslims think that there special to Waheguru, Christians believe that the only way to get the Heaven (sachkhand in ours terms) is throught Jesus. Jews think that they are the only people of God. And now look, look how selflish have us Sikhs become by thinking that where the only religion to go to sachkhand.

Akaal has no name but at the sametime has an innumberable amount of Names.

Guru Granth Sahib is our Guru, and Guru Ji says there is no Hindu and no Muslman.

"Dasam Duaar is a shortcut to Sach Khand", no it isnt, getting Dasam Duaar is very hard!! And its no short cut. Guru Ji said Hell and Heaven are here on Earth. Getting the Dasam Duaar takes loads of time and Naam Simran and the shadding of the Kaam (lust), Krodh (anger), Lobh (greed), Moh (attachment), Ahankar (false pride). I bet no one here is perfect including me, i know i have these evils still rooling around in my mind, but im still trying to get rid of these, and its not easy task!!

Bottom line anyone can make it to sachkhand but it all depends on the grace of Waheguru and how much you luv Waheguru, no religion can tell you how to luv Waheguru, thats done by yourself.

The House of God is inside of us.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

thanks singh khalsa ......... that helped alot. and in responce to rupz, christians believe they will reside with relatives etc muslims believe that it will be paradice and u have a mansion , if u die for islam u will get an aditional 40 virgins. if they arent aimimg to merge with god then how can they reach it

bhul chuuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Guru Ji said that Hell and Heaven can be expereniced here on Earth, Muslims believe in 7 heavens, but when Guru showed a Muslim once all all the infinite Heavens. Both Muslims and christans believe in that if you do good you can come back into human life form.