Who makes it to Sachkhand?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

y do we need to know on how to get to sach khand and whos going there?

we should care about vaheguru je, and only making him happy and for us, that shud be enough

y do u care if someone from another religion is going to sach khand?

if u wanna explain to them wat sikhi means, so we can share the treasure of sikhi with them, the great, go ahead

but go say it to their faces

as for the bhagat being in guru jes times

i cant really say anything, im only a moork

but we all know wat bhai gurdas jes vaars say

bhagat dhanna je went to a brahmin and asked him wat he was doing

the brahmin said im praying to this statue who is god

bhagat dhaana asked if he can have a statue to, thinking it truly was god

the pandit roled him a rock to get rid of him

DUE TO HIS LOVE AND INNOCENCE, HE TREATED THE ROCK WITH SO MUCH PYAAR, VAHEGURU CAME AND GAVE HIM DARSHAN

if bhagat je was a sikh of guru nanak dev je at the time he was given darshan, then y did bhagat dhanna je do wat we wud consider murti pooja and go to a brahmin???

its all about love for vaheguru je

love for vaheguru je, with his kirpa, will make u get darshan, no matter wat religion u belong to

however, on realizing the truth, all bhagats leave ram, krishna, mohamaad, and go straight to vaheguru je and only worship vaheguru je

for sikhs it easier and faster, cause guru je is one with vaheguru je already

the bottome line is

no matter wat religion, if u show love to vaheguru je, he will have kirpa on u and in this way u will denounce ram, vishnu, mohaamad, etc. and worship only vaheguru je, and vaheguru will tell u wat is wrong

and wat is right, and u will get sach khand

but very very VERY FEW people get to sach khand through other religions, and its way harder

sikhi, on the other hand, due to the kirpa of guru je is like a super highway, its really fast to vaheguru je, if u keep reight that guru je told us, and its super easy to merge with vaheguru je

i am a moorkh, and no nothing

please forgives dasan das errors

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Few things about this topic.

First off, VERY FEW people get into sachkhand. by taking amrit do you go to sachkhand? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

probably 99% of amritdharis will never even make it to gyan khand never mind sachkhand.

id say less than 5 gurmukhs a decade or even less have any hope of going to sachkhand upon death. If one is not jeevan mukht, ie has not reached sachkhand while alive, chances are they will not be there after dying as their chance for bhagti has finished.

Sachkhand (becoming one with and a part of god) is something VERY HIGH and VERY FEW people around the world will ever get such a chance anytime soon.

Also, someone said naam is a form of amrit.. you are partly correct, amrit is a form of naam, or amrit IS naam. without naam there is no amrit, without amrit there is no naam.

amrit is a ceremony in which guru sahib imparts naam, thast all. and he tells us how to keep it within us, ie by reciting nitnem, keeping rehat etc.

and all this beleif that if ur a good person u go to heaven (or as we like to say sachkhand, though they are two ENTIRELY different concepts) is from christians. this is what christians beleive, "well i beleive in god, i never go to church but sometimes i donate to good will, im going to heaven"

all i can say is, yeah right? and us western born sikhs like to change that to say if we go to gurudwara once a week and keep our hair we are going to sachkhand, all i can say is "i dont think so"

we are all deluded manmukhs. when guru sahib has told us and gursikhs have told us countless times that it takes a VERY S

PECIAL person to even reach to such high levels, we think we are worthy of saying we will go there or that our relatives will go there.

being a good person is a start, it will help u in ur next life, taking amrit will ensure u are amritdhari in ur next life, therefore increasing chances of going somewhere, but that in itself is not enough, all you are doing is helping your karma and making ur next lives more tolerable.

First off, VERY FEW people get into sachkhand. by taking amrit do you go to sachkhand? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

probably 99% of amritdharis will never even make it to gyan khand never mind sachkhand.

id say less than 5 gurmukhs a decade or even less have any hope of going to sachkhand upon death. If one is not jeevan mukht, ie has not reached sachkhand while alive, chances are they will not be there after dying as their chance for bhagti has finished.

Sachkhand (becoming one with and a part of god) is something VERY HIGH and VERY FEW people around the world will ever get such a chance anytime soon.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Totally right veerjee!! Only those who have reached the ultimate stage -- those who have physically MERGED with Waheguru attain him, the rest may have gotten close, but nowhere near!!

In my humble opinion -- an example of someone who attained Waheguru is our Guru Nanak. Anyone below that level has not fully merged with Waheguru... and that is why by "guru valla bannya" (becoming like the Guru), we have a chance of attaining him.

mellow.gif

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

If that's all true, then what's the point of trying? We probably wont make it anyways. That basically means that life is impossible and meaningless because we wont reach Sach Khand anyways, no matter how much love we feel inside.

If Dasmesh Pita Jee is SOO SOO diyaalu and understanding and sweet, then WHY wouldn't he save his children from the hot winds and dukh of this world? WHY wouldn't he protect his children from the jamdhoots and Dharam Raj? WHY wouldn't he reward all of our efforts? What about all the times we tried to get rid of kaam, krodh, lobh, moh and ahankar? What about all the times we got ridiculed for keeping hair and having this Khalsa roop? What about all the times we tried to imb

ue ourselves in Naam and Seva? Wouldn't Guru Jee have mercy on us and save us from this world?

I know we shouldn't expect to be rewarded - but if we follow the Gursikh way of life, wouldn't Guru Jee watch over us and protect us from dukh? Wouldn't he want us to come back home to Sach Khand? Wouldn't he take us back home? ohmy.gif:) :wub: tongue.gif : pray.gifhmmm.gif

lol rochak, that's a great idea, imagine how many people'd write back lol. But seriously, if people had read the article at the top, they would have seen this.
Sachkhand is accessible only to Gursikhs.

There's actually a very plausible explanation for this. It isn't because one religion is favored over another or anything, it's because in gurbani it says that god is inaccessbile to anybody that cuts their hair. That means, that you can reach any other level except for sachkhand no matter how pure you are.

2 Shabads from Bhagat Jai Dev ji are in Guru Sahib ji.

you might wonder why I'm meantioning this?

Click here to find out

So you mean he didn't got o Sach Khand :T:

Nice posts Mkhalsa ji Khalistani ji, and Khalsa 4ever ji ^_^

Satpreet ji-

how do we know?

Do we need to know :wub:

Lets all jsut follow Guru ji's HUkam and we shall see ^_^

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

nirgun, chances are you will make it there someday, whether its in this age or not that is up to you..

if guru sahib is loving why doesnt he just take us there if we have love? if we have love, why do we refuse to follow all rehat? if we have love, why do we not do sukhmani sahib/asa di ///amritvela daily? if we have love, why are we not doing simran 24/7? if we have love, why are we not dying for our hundreds of thousands of sikh brethren who have been mercilessly slaughtered by the GOI? If we have love, why do we indulge in the panj chors and go out on dates and waste our time in manmukhi?

what kind of fake love do we have that we dare to call it true love for guru sahib? If you love god, you would be willing to do ANYTHING for him. but the truth is, most of us say we love god, but we dont do anything about it. If you said you loved your wife every day but never did anything for her, you would have a divorce on your hands!!

Guru sahib built a PERFECT karma system for us. We are awarded and punished due to our own actions. Why arent you going to sachkhand in this life? becuase you screwed up in your last billion lives. Thats the truth of the matter. All of us have spent lives as drug addicts, rapists, theives, murderers. And for those actions, we MUST suffer. Its only FAIR!!! If guru sahib allowed us to just misbehave and do whatever we want and we get awarded the same as one who has spent their lives in goodness, is that fair? is he being a good parent? NO!

guru sahib tells us, no matter what we have done previously, if we decide to change and take a step towards him, he will take 100 towards us. He says it is INCREDIBLY EASY to get

into sachkhand, if we choose to spend our lives in bhagti and service and following full rehat. In fact I know quite a few singhs who have acheived heights of spirituality, because they decided to do that. But if we dont do this, no matter how much we say we want to, it is incredibly hard. And thats what this world does to us, it makes it hard and makes us blind!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Waheguroo jee isn't as easy to get to like those of other religions (and many Sikhs) would like themselves believe. Its not as easy as "be good, go to heaven; be bad go to hell".

Waheguroo is a spiritual being, something which exists in a realm that WE MORTALS CANNOT UNDERSTAND or COMPREHEND. Our Gurus have said it time and time again that no one can fully describe the Paramathma, NOT EVEN THE GURUS THEMSELVES!!

Bottom line? Reaching Waheguroo involves that we reach a stage above and beyond our bodies... and that can only be done at a spiritual stage equal to that of our Gurus.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

nice post, but nobody can EVER be equal to the gurus. People can become gursikh brahmgyani jeevan mukht but not guru

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Jee, I know that may sound somewhat controversial, but I believe in that. Other religions always point to that fact that no one can be like Jesus, Mohammad, etc., just that we can only aspire to be like them. Sikhi is different! We always say "Guru valla banna" -- Become like the Guru. Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Jee showed that himself when after giving Amrit to our Panj Pyrara actually treated himself SUBORDINATE to them, by asking them to give him Amrit. At that time, the Panj dressed like the Guru, acted like the Guru, and infact BECAME the Guru when they ordered him to leave for his own safety.

Once a person reaches that spiritual level, they not only become equal to the Guru, they become equal to Waheguroo!! Join with God, become one with God... these are not just catch phrases blush.gif

Bhul Chook Maph!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!