Help - Ashamed Of Myslef

Guest HELP

Vaheguru Ji

Thank you so much for the beard, which keeps "bad" girls away, and "good" girls keep their distance!

Not always (((:|

Meri beard vi hawt, meriyan muchan vi hawt

Meri pagg vi hawt, mera style vi hawt.

train te aunty ne menu maari aakh

paseena aawe menu, mera riha na kakh

aunty kehndi aaja mere kolle behja

menu apni bana le ya mera ho ke rehja

menu aaundi sharam, mein ho gaya shy

aunty kehndi "u r so hip, u r so fly"

aunty ne paye si hot hot kapre

lutt liya menu uhdiyan aadawan uhde nakhre ... lol

uss din mein ardas si kitti

rabba tere vich hi rahe meri preeti

uss din ton mein burqa paya

burqe ne mera saath nibahaya

burqe vich ni aaunda saah bathera

chaar chuffere hanera hi hanera

mukdi gal, beard ne meri help na kitti

mehtab sian chal khaiye desi gheo di tikki.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP we humans are bound to make mistakes ...ur are 27 and mature enough to make your own decisions. Good Luck!! Guru Jaani jaan hai .. sabb da bhala karda : )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and Miss Padda you need to watch your mouth. Don't act like some dumb gangster. Desi banri valeti cheekan : | .. rabb rakha

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Veerji seems like you dont wana tell anyone, you really need to reflect inside yourself what made you pass that point in your mind with another girl regardless of what you did with her, when you commited to marry someone, married life is a life commitment, perhaps this girl is good for your spirtually.

My own opinon is this girl that this nex girl that kissed you gonna cause your trouble, so be a man, do the responsible thing. Remember your in a relationship its not just about you its also about them. So dont break that girls heart, your old man seems to have it planned, you said your dad would chuck

you out the house, you knew the line you crossed. But okay get it together, move on have some compassion for this girl your marrying. Veerji I believe in redemption and forgivness, so I can forgive you, but can you forgive yourself and move on, you need to understand there is nothing between you 2

except a small moment of lust, everyone has those slips but fix on the bigger relationship with your wife to be you have to be there for your wife in many ways, veerji I won't say anything about kesh or taking amrit but veerji when it comes to sharab this can come inbetween relationships they say in

some punjabi saying that home which has sharab will never have any peace(sukh). So maybe you need to talk with your fiance about your feelings for her, it may seem you don't really like her and maybe your lying to yourself in which case you can't ruin her life or your own or any kids to bes. Get it together veerji

and reflect on what you want, as I said before Only you truly have the answer to your own question. Reflect and Meditate.

Thanks for this reply veer ji, i will take this into account, as will I with the other replies posted.

Im so greateful for a great sangat....

thanks again

Anyone can make a mistake, best thing is to learn from it.

Unless you fear God & practice Dharma (self control) nothing will change.

Drinking and Bad Company always encourages people to sin so first quit these bad habbits.

Unless you fear God and understand the universal law of karma

"What you sow is what you will reap", any discussion and advice is pretty much USELESS.

Sooner or later one has to pay or suffer for their own actions.

Therefore you have to take due initiative.

Erase contact details of the girl from your record or call of your marriage or BE READY TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCE.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Vaheguru Ji

Thank you so much for the beard, which keeps "bad" girls away, and "good" girls keep their distance!

Not always (((:|

OP we humans are bound to make mistakes ...ur are 27 and mature enough to make your own decisions. Good Luck!! Guru Jaani jaan hai .. sabb da bhala karda : )

and Miss Padda you need to watch your mouth. Don't act like some dumb gangster. Desi banri valeti cheekan : | .. rabb rakha

ladies and gentlemen, i present to you...my stalker

idk even know what he said in the last sentence, its in punjabi but some desi sh i dont get ( hey that rhymes )

and dude im not even being gangster ahahah you think that's gangster? where do you live? nunavut? lol

get a life and leave me alone, the OP had no problem with what i said, hes gona get worst from his wife or w.e and again i stand by what i said and to the poster who made that comment about 80 percent /20 percent omg you deserve a standing ovation, best post on here, that was a really good post

and mehtab singh paji i understand what you are getting at but this is kaljug, i think kaam presents itself to anyone, i have seen girls personally trying things on ad men, some fall for it and with guru sahibs kirpa some dont, so you know none of us are safe, but with guru sahibs guidance i hope we all get out of this nasty pit.. and i do wish the OP and his wife the best of luck

wjkk wjkf

Im not amritdhari although I do i tye a pagh and am very proud of it, and I do drink alocohol and and trim my beard.....I have had no other contact with this girl other than text, iv not called her in the fear of saying and doing the wrong thing again...
Hard Kaur Warriorz bhenji was right, you need to grow up.
and mehtab singh paji i understand what you are getting at but this is kaljug, i think kaam presents itself to anyone, i have seen girls personally trying things on ad men, some fall for it and with guru sahibs kirpa some dont, so you know none of us are safe, but with guru sahibs guidance i hope we all get out of this nasty pit
Hanji bhenji theek keha.

chal hunn mera version dekh...in bold blue...

Jaade hawt nah hovi kitay

vajjugi nai ta siddi shot

akha kadd ke kehna si tu aunty nu

mataji mai baraabar sawa lakh

tu kehna si mata ji jaan shaddo meri

aunty fer kendi "putt Sat Sri Akaal ta kehja"

aunty tenu pick up kardi si siddi

das menu tu fer kidda jaan shadaayi

edda hee bande fassde putthi janta naal

bann jande vichaare bali de bakre

changa kita bhraava, hunn dhiyaan aggeo rakhi

neeva hoke turi, te vajaayi naa seeti

par jad jana si tu restroom vartan

fer ladies vaale da chakkar lavaya??

dumm ghuttju tera, har velle lagge raat

laah shadd burqa ta dekh savera

eh tere karam ne, je help nai mili

bina tomato ketchup ton teri tikki baahli fikki