Keski Patka Dastaar Dumalla?

You guys know how When Sants come to U.S. and other countries, they can wear their Kirpans like Sant Ranjit Singh Ji and his jatheh were able to come with their kirpans, teers (long spears) from india, is there a way where Amritdharis can take flights without having their Kirpans removed, With recent events security has become MORE tighter

You guys know how When Sants come to U.S. and other countries, they can wear their Kirpans like Sant Ranjit Singh Ji and his jatheh were able to come with their kirpans, teers (long spears) from india, is there a way where Amritdharis can take flights without having their Kirpans removed, With recent events security has become MORE tighter

i heard they had a deal with the airline not sure. but when Baba Thakur Singh Ji was going on the airplane the Singhs with them told Baba Ji to put their small Kirpan in the techi and Baba Ji laughed and said what'll happen if I don't and they walked through the scanner thing and it didn't go off. Also heard the same thing about the Sant at Hazoor Sahib that does Gagar De Seva. I don't know if we are allowed but if a Sikh had Rehat Maryada completely going I bet they would be able to get through without the scanner going off

i heard they had a deal with the airline not sure. but when Baba Thakur Singh Ji was going on the airplane the Singhs with them told Baba Ji to put their small Kirpan in the techi and Baba Ji laughed and said what'll happen if I don't and they walked through the scanner thing and it didn't go off. Also heard the same thing about the Sant at Hazoor Sahib that does Gagar De Seva. I don't know if we are allowed but if a Sikh had Rehat Maryada completely going I bet they would be able to get through without the scanner going off

Waheguru Waheguru

<br />Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ka Fateh<br /> With Guruji's Kirpa and aap guru saroop (even if it is cyber haha) sangat di kirpa i have been bestowed with amrit di daat so thankyou everyone who posted and helped out<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Many many congrats on taking Amrit di Daat.

Now your father is GURU GOBIND SINGH JI and mother is MATA

SAHIB KAUR JI and you belong to KHALSA PANTH and your birth

place SRI ANANDPUR SAHIB. Congrats again.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh.