Keski Patka Dastaar Dumalla?

Waheguru ji Ki fateh

from my little knowledge ive come to the conclusion a keski is a small (under) dastar. My question is this, would a patka qualify as a keski. I know we are not allowed to discuss whether keski as a kakkar or not but we all accept that it is important! could someone help me please? and this is probably been answered in other topics but haha:) how are we supposed to keep the keski on us during ishnaan? and can we sometimes (even for a short time) keep our head bear? and what is the protocol if we break this maryada? I'm trying to prepare for Guruji's amrit with their kirpa, please help :)

Sorry if i said anything wrong! Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka khalasa Waheguru Ji Ki fateh

would a patka qualify as a keski.
I don't think so.
how are we supposed to keep the keski on us during ishnaan?
While body ishnaan, keep it tied on your head. While keshi ishnaan (washing kesh), tie it on your waist as a kamar kasa.
can we sometimes (even for a short time) keep our head bear?
You would have to do that while drying your wet kesh, so even then you'd have to have your keski tied on your waist as a kamar kasa. Remember all 5 kakaars are your limbs. Never ever be without even a single one of them.
and what is the protocol if we break this maryada?
During flights we can't obviously wear the kirpan. Ask your Panj Pyaare about this. Some Singhs don't eat or drink anything unless they've done an Ardas and put the kirpan back on.
Sorry if i said anything wrong! Bhul Chuk Maaf
Me too

Congratulations on walking on Dasmesh Pita Ji's path. Just remember to keep doing as much Naam and Bani as you can. Please do let us know if you have any more questions. We are not perfect but can share with you, as we are no one to teach or advice, but will surely share :)

Thanks a lot! i too have heard of the not eating idea when we become remvoved from our kakaar from Jathedar Sant baba Nihal Singh Ji harianbelan taruna dal wale!

That is true. You should NEVER cook OR eat food with a bare/uncovered head. You should NEVER take a leak or a dump with a bare/uncovered head. Don't ask me why, these are rehits. And Baba Nihal Singh ji is also called "Jinda Shaheed", he isn't called that without a reason :)

• 1 month later...

Some where in some book of Bhai Randhir Singh ji

it is quoted:-

Kachh ,Karha, Kirpaan, Kangha, Keski. 

Dhare punj kakkar kahaave singh soee.

But in Rehat maryada by SGPC AND Bhai Nand Lal ji,KESH

is mentioned amongst Kakkars.However there is no dispute

about "KESH must for SIKHI", and also it is accepted by

SIKH PANTH without any dispute that KESH should be kept

covered always.Bhai Nand Lal ji tells in his Rehat nama:-

"Nagan sees bahar fireh , nagan sees jo khaye,

Nagan Parshad ju bantai, Tankhahee bado kahaye."