Delllueded Sikhs To The Doors Of .........

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji kI fateh!!

I experiencing many things that the Gurmat and Gurmatta -the of Living described by our Gurus and Leaded by the one and only by Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

The present sikh of India is getting away from it, except some bunch of sikhs, as repects to Delhi, Many i can persume hundreds of Sikhs, Goes to the Pandits when i asked why ur going to them, It is correct Khalsa Panth is respecting all

religions because it is following Sarab Sajhee Wallataa, reply by those sardar sahib ji is "Kam nahin Bandaa" my business is not going properly, because some body has doe balck magic to my business, I said why ur not doing ardas to WAHEGURU because according Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji ""Birthee Addey Naa Howeyee Jan Kee Ardas, Nanak Joor Gobind ka

puran gurntaass,"'...... that Gur sikh said no waheguru will not anything in that.this was one incidence i notice in my lifeat the age of 23 present.

Many in to number (hundreds ) of sikhs in delhi in there homes or offices kept Pics of Guru sahibaan Ji, plus withthem they

kept the photos of Devis and devtas also, why u donot have belive on Waheguru, Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji,Everelasting Guru

why u do Matha Tek in front of them, In hundreds of numbers of sikhs wear, TABHEETS. WHY ALL THOSE SIKHS MIXING THE SIKH RELIGION, WITH HINDUISM.

Ya we will respect all religions but we are from one only ONE FROM khalsa PANTH.

BECAUSE THESE TYPES OF SIKHS ONLY IN INDIA THE SIKHS DOESNOT HAVE A SEPRATE IDENTITY IN CONSTITUTION, CONSTITUTION DOESNOT RECOGNISE SIKH WORD BUT HINDUS WITH LONG HAIRS ONLY.

JAGOO SINGHOOO SATKAR

SARAYYAAN DA , BAN KE EK DEY RAHOOO.

WAHEGURU always take exams from there sikhs, if you donot get ur wishes fullfill, pray to waheguru

that "TERA DAR CHHAD KE NAHIN JAANAA , TO DEY YA NA DEY, JEY OOTHEY NAHIN LIKHYAA

TAAN EYTHEY LIKH DEY, OTHEY WE TOO SEEE ETHEY WE TOO HAIN'. (ie in sachkhand ur only who writes everbody aftes, here also ur only in the shape of everlasting Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji., if forget to write there, do write fate here, because ur the only there and here Waheguru)

Every person who took birth has remembered Waheguru in the mothers womb, while he /she was up side down.

evrey person there rembers Waheguru and say hey waheguru make me out of this i will do preach follow ur way Waheguru

ji, Take me out of this hell. Those who remmber his NAAM and they successfully comes out of that place where there is human waste stands, those who Does not preach God there in mothers womb, than they die before birth over there only.

It is also mentioned in SGGS JI ""' MAAT GHARABH MEY APNAA SIMRAN DEEYOO.......'"""

IF YOU HAVE REMEMBERED WAHEGURU THERE THAN ONLY U R PRESENT THERE AS PER SHRI GURU GARNTH SAHIB JI IN ABOVE STANZA, THAN U KNOW THIS THAT WAHEGURU ALWAYS HELP THERE SIKHS IN DISTRESS

HE CANNOT SEE THE DISTRESS OF THERE SIKHS, U R IN DISTRESS IN MOTHERS WOMB, U PRAYED U COME OUT SAFELY , WHY FORGET TO PREACH AND PRAY HIS NAAM, HERE, HERE IS ALSO HE IS SAME, JUST TAKING EXAMS FROM THEM, GIVE EXAM SDONOT LEAVE EXAMINATION HALL OF GURU, U SURELY GET SUCCESS.

ALL UR WISHES WILL BE COMPLETE u, donot B HAVE TO VISIT ANY PANDIT OR SOME OTHER PERSON. khalsa jee. i am not saying wrong i have proof of it from Shri Guru Garnth SAhib JI, as under mentioned:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++

"DHANAASAREE, FIFTH MEHL |1| 'He does not let His devotees see the difficult times this is His innate nature. Giving His hand, He prot

ects His devotee with each and every breath, He cherishes him.'By Shri Guru Arjan Dev Sahib Ji in Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in Page no.682"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++

BILAAVAL, FIFTH MEHL |2| 'The Prayer of the Lord ís humble servant is never offered in vain. Nanak takes the strength of the Perfect Lord of the Universe, the treasure of excellence.'By Shri Guru Arjan Dev Sahib Ji in Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in Page no.819

+++++++++

AASAA, FIFTH MEHL |1|'He Himself preserves His servants, He causes them to chant His Name. Wherever the business and affairs of His servants are, there the Lord hurries to be.The Lord appears near at hand to His servant. Whatever the servant asks of his Lord and Master, immediately comes to pass.'By Shri Guru Arjan Dev Sahib Ji in Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in Page no.403

+++++++++

Dear Khalsa jee those sikhs who r reading this mesage PLs do not think me bad, it is all correct with proofs,

and from now Start the straight way to Wahguru leave all human Pandas, Sikhoo take the Daat of Khanday baatey dee and always pray to God Waheguru, One tip, u doa rdas for ur business, family. Godd do.

But do ardas for Sikhi, Khalsa PAnth, do ardas Mere GHar sikhii aayee, Naam daan aayee. all wishes will get fullfillled this is experience is syaing. Naam jappoo singhooo etey Is Kumbhii Narak nuu Fateh AAKKHOO

A tip to say bye to this life in end minutes as under mentioned. How SGGS JI said to us.

+++++++++

GUJRI, PADAS OF TRILOCHAN JEE, FIRST HOUSE

'At the very last moment, one who thinks of wealth, and dies in such thoughts, shall be r

eincarnated over and over again, in the form of serpents. O sister, do not forget the Name of the Lord of the Universe.|Pause| At the very last moment, he who thinks of women, and dies in such thoughts, shall be reincarnated over and over again as a prostitute. At the very last moment, one who thinks of his children, and dies in such thoughts, shall be reincarnated over and over again as a pig. At the very last moment, one who thinks of mansions, and dies in such thoughts, shall be reincarnated over and over again as a goblin. At the very last moment, one who thinks of the Lord, and dies in such thoughts, says Trilochan, that man shall be liberated; the Lord shall abide in his heart.'

By Shri Bhagat Trilochan Ji in Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in Page no.526

+++++++++

DEAR READER IF I HAD SAID ANY THINK WRONG DO CORRECT ME IF I HAD SAID HURTFULL TO SOME BODY PLEASE FORGIVE ME. BECAUSE THIS IS THE LOVE WITH SIKHI SPEAKS, I WILL DO ACCEPT WHERE I WILL INCORRECT BECAUSE A SIKH IS NOTA SIKH WHO DOESNOT HAVE '''NIMRAATTA''' IN HIM.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JIKI FATEH,

DEG TEG FATEH ! PANTH KEE JEET ! RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA!

JAGJOT SINGH KHALSA

CHIEF SEWADAR,

WORLD KHALSA INTERNATIONAL SERVICES

WWW.WORLDKHALSA.COM