--what Is Right & What Is Wrong?--

Guest --gupt--

Guest --gupt--

You can't have that much interest in Sikhism if you are chit chatting with the opposite sex late at night.

Guru fateh!

Plz advice what i do.I love guru ji's & i don't wanna go against them.I regurally do ardaas.But i can't tell about these things to my parents.

But i talk about these with guru ji's.I am not strong.But i have interest in sikhism.

I am waiting for getting a good partner then i will follow everything which guru ji told us to follow.

I want a gursikh husband & good sadha sangat................

Bul chuk mafa!

My advise would be to do what you think Guru Sahib would want you to do. Generally, when we please Guru Sahib by acting in a way that would make Him proud, then he gives us everything that we want and fulfils all our worldly and spiritual desires, but if we displease Guru Sahib by acting inappropriately then how can we be suprised if things don't work out the way we wanted?

I think you know yourself it probably isn't a good idea to get emotionally involved with this person (just because you haven't seen his photo doesn't mean you can't get emotionally involved - you probably have an image you've constructed in your own mind of what you think he looks like), so now would be a good time to stop talking with him.

Instead of chatting with strangers on the internet you could use your free time constructively to do more Paath, find new hobbies or exercise. If you are anxious about finding a partner then leave it to Guru Sahib who will make things happen when it is Hukam to happen.

Guru fateh!

Thanks for replying & giving u'r valuable time.Can u plz explain the statement which is in bold letters with example i don't understand what exactly means by making Guru ji proud?

How we can make guru ji proud of ourself?

Bul chuk mafa!

Guru fateh!

Guest --gupt--

You can't have that much interest in Sikhism if you are chit chatting with the opposite sex late at night.

Guru fateh!

Plz advice what i do.I love guru ji's & i don't wanna go against them.I regurally do ardaas.But i can't tell about these things to my parents.

But i talk about these with guru ji's.I am not strong.But i have interest in sikhism.

I am waiting for getting a good partner then i will follow everything which guru ji told us to follow.

I want a gursikh husband & good sadha sangat................

Bul chuk mafa!

My advise would be to do what you think Guru Sahib would want you to do. Generally, when we please Guru Sahib by acting in a way that would make Him proud,then he gives us everything that we want and fulfils all our worldly and spiritual desires, but if we displease Guru Sahib by acting inappropriately then how can we be suprised if things don't work out the way we wanted?

I think you know yourself it probably isn't a good idea to get emotionally involved with this person (just because you haven't seen his photo doesn't mean you can't get emotionally involved - you probably have an image you've constructed in your own mind of what you think he looks like), so now would be a good time to stop talking with him.

Instead of chatting with strangers on the internet you could use your free time constructively to do more Paath, find new hobbies or exercise. If you are anxious about finding a partner then leave it to Guru Sahib who will make things happen when it is Hukam to happen.

plz can u explain the lines which are in bold letters with example................