--what Is Right & What Is Wrong?--

Guest --gupt--

Guest --gupt--

Guru fateh!

I love chatting.Now adays i waste lots of time in chatting.

I meet lots of people there but its tough to believe them.

I like one person there b4 that also i liked many but now recently i liked one person there.

That person is nice & a sikh but the only problem isthat he cut beards.

I always talk with him late b'coz all the day he is in office so he get time late.

Then i feel sleepy in the collage.

I am a type of person who loves guru's very much,don't have much interest in studies.But have lots of interest in sikhism.

But if i don't do studies nicely then ki fayada patha karan da?

Guru ji da sikha taha manana nahi.But how i control myself i don't have interest in studies.........

I want a husband who should be amritdari & have a gursikh family.

But when i meet that person in chatting.I am thinking that i will adjust,i will make him in the right path etc.........

He is from gursikh family.But he is affected by bad sangat......................

What should i do?

I am type of person who doesn't like much enjoyment but what to be with god always.So need a good sangat.ThAT'S Why i wanna marriage a true sikh,a khalsa................

• concentrate on your Sikhi
  • concentrate on your studies
  • inspire+motivate+encourage him to concentrate on his Sikhi
  • get your degree
  • get a job
  • talk to your parents about him
  • have him talk to his parents about you
  • let the parents meet and decide

Wah Ji Wah! Amazing advice... Veerji, kitte apna marriage bureau kholan da plan te nahii? :p

WJKK WJKF Ji

You can't have that much interest in Sikhism if you are chit chatting with the opposite sex late at night.

It is difficult enough to change yourself, let alone change someone else. A lot of the time, people get into a relationship thinking they will "change" or "reform" the other person, but it rarely ever happens and almost always ends unhappily.

I think the idea you have that you will change him is really just an excuse you are giving yourself because you are attracted to him.

• concentrate on your Sikhi
  • concentrate on your studies
  • inspire+motivate+encourage him to concentrate on his Sikhi
  • get your degree
  • get a job
  • talk to your parents about him
  • have him talk to his parents about you
  • let the parents meet and decide

Wah Ji Wah! Amazing advice... Veerji, kitte apna marriage bureau kholan da plan te nahii? :p

WJKK WJKF Ji

Pella mera ta howe :p

You can't have that much interest in Sikhism if you are chit chatting with the opposite sex late at night.

It is difficult enough to change yourself, let alone change someone else. A lot of the time, people get into a relationship thinking they will "change" or "reform" the other person, but it rarely ever happens and almost always ends unhappily.

I think the idea you have that you will change him is really just an excuse you are giving yourself because you are attracted to him.

Well thats just your opinion :)

Guest --gupt--

Guru fateh!

I am also feeling that i am cheating myself & my parents.

But plz tell me what i do?

He is just my friend.We don't talk vulgur.

Jitha taka late night di gal hai ohana nu time hi night nu milda b'coz sara din oh office vicha honda.

I was searching some nice friend who is from punjab that's why i go to chat room.But i didn't got any nice girl there.

Is really i am wrong chatting with him?

what i do?

U know we haven't seen each other not even in a photograph & he is 7-8 years older than me.We just voice chat.

Is that wrong searching for a partner?

I do ardaas i say in ardaas "oh!god plz help,searching partner is one of my weakness b'coz of which i am going away from u.I say god that hope so to whom i am talking is really my partner.If not then plz do smth that we don't chat again."

Bul chuk mafa!

Guest --gupt--

Guru fateh!

Plz advice what i do.I love guru ji's & i don't wanna go against them.I regurally do ardaas.But i can't tell about these things to my parents.

But i talk about these with guru ji's.I am not strong.But i have interest in sikhism.

I am waiting for getting a good partner then i will follow everything which guru ji told us to follow.

I want a gursikh husband & good sadha sangat................

Bul chuk mafa!

Dekho ehna kurrian da ki haal hey

http://www.sikhnet.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2275

http://www.sikhnet.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1982

Point of posting these links is to do some serious thinking and analyse what was there mistake or blunder ?

Answer - Not asking parents before starting a relationship

It is best to get consent of your parents in these matters !

Guru fateh!

Plz advice what i do.I love guru ji's & i don't wanna go against them.I regurally do ardaas.But i can't tell about these things to my parents.

But i talk about these with guru ji's.I am not strong.But i have interest in sikhism.

I am waiting for getting a good partner then i will follow everything which guru ji told us to follow.

I want a gursikh husband & good sadha sangat................

Bul chuk mafa!

My advise would be to do what you think Guru Sahib would want you to do. Generally, when we please Guru Sahib by acting in a way that would make Him proud, then he gives us everything that we want and fulfils all our worldly and spiritual desires, but if we displease Guru Sahib by acting inappropriately then how can we be suprised if things don't work out the way we wanted?

I think you know yourself it probably isn't a good idea to get emotionally involved with this person (just because you haven't seen his photo doesn't mean you can't get emotionally involved - you probably have an image you've constructed in your own mind of what you think he looks like), so now would be a good time to stop talking with him.

Instead of chatting with strangers on the internet you could use your free time constructively to do more Paath, find new hobbies or exercise. If you are anxious about finding a partner then leave it to Guru Sahib who will make things happen when it is Hukam to happen.