Khalsa And Ninda

Guest Seeker

Vahegur ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Dear sadhsangat I need to know what is Ninda/Nindya? I had learnt that Guru Gobind Singh Ji had mentioned that "Khalsa soi jo ninda tayage". Does this mean that anything negative we say about someone is Ninda? and anyone who wants to walk on the path of Khalsa should stay away from giving negative views even though they are based on fact?

VGKK, VJKF.

Guest --gupt--

Guru fateh!

Jinna mahnu pata ma explain karne di koshis kar rahi hai.

Guru ji bolda sanu ahapna facts sa matalab rakhana chahida.We should see mistakes within.

Shri guru nanak dev ji na kaha "No one is bad, and i am not good" i.e. "bura nahi koi changa nahi hum".Ya sade guru ji di mahanta hai inna famous inna gyani tha jado unhana na ya lines boli.

sade andaar bahut burai hai oh jado khatam ho gayi toha asi god ban jayenga aur sanu manusha janam mila taki asi is da sahi istamal kar sake jaise ki asi inni koshis kare ki sade andaar toha sare avagun nikal jaye is vaste sade muha vicha guru da naam hona chahiya naki dusaro di ninda sahnu aahapni burai dekhana chahiya aur use guru da naam lake kaam karni chahiya.

"IK IK SAAS AMOLAK JAYE HATHA NA AHAVE LAKHI"

- Our one breadth costs lakhs.

So don't waste it while slandering.

Bul chuk mafa!

Guest --gupt--

Guru fateh!

Yes talking negative about others is ninda.

No one is perfect in these world.We are also not perfect.

So we should make ourself perfect & chant god name & not do slandering.

If we do slandering it means that we are thinking ourself above those people for whom we do slandering.

Shri guru nanak dev ji na kaha "No one is bad, and i am not good" i.e. "bura nahi koi changa nahi hum".Ya sade guru ji di mahanta hai inna famous inna gyani tha jado unhana na ya lines boli.

Bul chuk mafa!

firstly pls be careful before use any pankti frm gurbani

its

hum nahi change, bura nahi keo||

i am not good; no one is bad.

and this one is

^^i duno where in the gurbani these tuks comes... can u pls clear it!!and its luks competely wrong as compare with translations!! there is nowhere u use slandering word in that tuks

pls don use any gurbani tuks before knowing it exactly||

changee chiz nu mara kehna = nindya, slandering

maree cheez nu changa kehna = ustat, praise

maree cheez nu mara kehna = sachayee, Truth

and truth aint nidya !!

By Giani Maskeen Ji

vaheguru one thing i wanna clear to talk about the fact is not nindya... its sachaye and truth is nt nindya

Gurmat Gems on Slander & Hatred

By G. Udham Singh in Gurmat Sidhant Saagar

Translated by Admin www.tapoban.org

• Slander reduces the individual's own respect and kills feelings of brotherhood.

• Unjustly slandering someone is such a serious and massive offence that there can be no recourse for it

• In the world, any patient suffering from a disease can be treated, but there is no treatment from a slanderer

• Spreading information about someone's good or bad qualities without investigating for one's self is idiocy.

• That person that slanders the Guru's beloveds has his face blackened in this world and the next

• If you see a person with a fault, rather than slandering him before others, it is much better to educate him.

• To slander others to hide one's own faults is a very lowly and disgusting sin.

• To see and dwell on someone's faults is very easy, but to see faults and understand them is very diffcult.

• Almost everyone at some time does ninda, but to slander someone innocent or to do so with evil intent is a

• maha-paap.

• There are four types of ninda which are not sinful: that of a fake, that of someone opposed to the Guru, that of the ruler and one's own ninda.

• Someone who unjustly slanders and opposes others will never see happiness or peace.

• Just like a dog's tail can never be straightened, a nindak too will never leave his habit.

• If you give milk to a snake, it still strikes and spews venom. In the same way, if you do good to a nindak, he will still do bad to you.

• It is not wrong to join the ninda of those who are opposed to the Panth

• There is no person in existence who has not been slandered or wronged in some way.

• Only a true Soorbeer (warrior) can hear his own slander and remain uneffected

• To forget someone's good qualities and to look only at the bad is to be even worse than the ant who sorts through the dirt to find the sand.

• The mighty and wealthy may be able to crush the poor and meek, but they cannot crush Vahiguru's justice.

• The Jealous and hateful receive this punishment that their minds are never at peace.

• To cure the diseases of both the mind and body, the greatest medicine is to remain free of hatred and always remember Vahiguru

• Do not reply to the evil with evil. If you throw a rock at filth, it will only end up splattering on you.

• If the individual remains calm and peaceful after hearing hateful words, then the effect will reverse on to the

hateful individuals who spoke them.

• Having hatred towards others is the root of all bodily ills.

for more in details chek this link

http://abhiyaas.blogspot.com/2006/05/praise-and-slander_29.html

Dear Sadhsangat,

Thanks for your insight on this issue. I think guru ji has asked us not to slander someone but I see nothing wrong is calling wrong as wrong. It's not easy to differentiate right and wrong when it comes to a topic like Ninda. If you do not agree to someone and discuss it with a third person it's not slandering right? I am new to Khalsa panth and have a long way to go.

VGKK, VGKF

Guest --gupt--

Guru fateh!

i wanna ask sadha sangat ji one thing that if a son hearts his mother then if the mother say it to her daughters to make her mind free from tension then is it slandering??????????

Guest --gupt--

Bul chuk mafa!

firstly pls be careful before use any pankti frm gurbani

its

hum nahi change, bura nahi keo||

i am not good; no one is bad.

and this one is

^^i duno where in the gurbani these tuks comes... can u pls clear it!!and its luks competely wrong as compare with translations!! there is nowhere u use slandering word in that tuks

pls don use any gurbani tuks before knowing it exactly||

Guru fateh!

I have listen in vakhaya that our breadth costs lakhs so we should not waste it while doing bad deeds & while doing slandering.

Bul chuk mafa!