Afghana Supporters On Sikh Channel Doing Parchar

Guest mehar

Many people follow what anyone says if they are famous or on tv. They need to read Guru Granth Sahib and know what is and what isnt. If a katha is against gurubani then ignore it, because it is a twist of truth. People are prone to falsehood while Shabad guru can never be wrong. People need to stop idolizing foolish people/jathas, they need to stop and think of what they are doing and listening to. If it doesnt fit the bill then throw it out(very simple) if it contradicts Gurbani then it isnt real(very simple) If some stooge can talk and blab about anything and one Shabad proves it worng then dont listen any further. Buy a senchiyan and/or Go do Paat where Guru Granth Sahib is and know the truth, dont sit around watching tv that pirates highjack for your knowledge of Sikhi, go straight to the source(SGGS) If you trust a middle man then you arent given direct information, it always has room for a personal twist. Why some people are so lazy and want others to learn for them I dont know, go out and learn for yourself, get help for finding the truth but dont trust others to hand you the truth. Guru Gobind Singh knew the only way for a Sikh to know truth was by installing Guru Granth Sahib as the eternal Guru, and all these people try to downgrade Sikhi to mislead everyone since 500 years ago, and the best way to combat this was to share with everyone the direct souce(SGGS) DOnt believe a baba just because a baba said it, go and find it for yourself where and what he was doing katha about. Dont think so shallow, learn on your own time also, dont sit around watching tv, go and manually do some effort in Sikhi.

I cant understand why we allow all this corruption in Sikhi. The Panth has the power to uproot corruption. We need to nominate truth and let falsehood drown. We need programs that promote Sikhs being a Sikh and not a watcher, we need to learn not just watch. Get up and learn something new and get out of nuetral with your Sikhi.

Bhai Tarunjeet jee I contacted Sikh channel before i started this topic. I hope you will also contact them. The more people who contact them the more likely they will act.

Awareness is also important so people know who jachak is. Jachak and his mates all manipulate gurbani to prove their points. The sangat should be aware of this and not be influenced. We should also all contact Akal takhat sahib regarding all nindaks such as Jachak, Gurbachan Singh, Gagha and the rest of their afghani mates who continue to write disgusting things on Sikhmarg.com.

• 2 months later...
Guest H SINGH

Jachak is on Sikh channel again today at 9am doing khata. He continues to spread his lies.

Today he claimed there is no need for jap, tap even though gurbani says jap tap sanjam dharam nahee kamayai. Jachak is telling the sangats not to do naaam and you will not reach sachkhand by doing naaam. But gurbani says jihnee naam dhaiyaa, gai mashakat kaal, nanak teh mukh ojlai, keetee chottee naal.

He also makes fun of doing Akhand paaths.

Jachak says there is no point in doing dhaan and pun. People are just putting fear in us to do dhan and pun. Aphi beej aphee kaoo (jap jee sahib).How can you tell the sangat there is no good in doing good? These people continue to twist bani.

Jachak was twisting history on Baba Sri Chand by making disgraceful remarkes. He also claimed baba Gurditta was never apart of the udasi samparda.

Jachak and all his Afghana supporters should be banned from Sikh channel. Please email Sikh channel because ive got no response from them and they continue to put kala afghana supporters khata on tv. We have not set up direct debits for nastak people like jachak to come and do khata.