Sarbloh Granth

Guest Truth seeker

brhamins use to say we dont eat food with lower castes ... do amrit dhari singhs share food with non amrit dharis ... every thing brhamans say is not brhaman wad ... many things have a reason understand or dont depends on our budhi ... baba deep singh had geyan of sri sarbloh granth ... but they only gave santheya of sri guru granth sahib and sri dasam granth to sikhs not sarbloh granth ... they could have given it openly but they didnt ... guru gobind singh ji gave santheya to only one singh at sri sarbloh bunga hazursahib i think baba santokh singh i m not sure ... why not guru gobind singh ji gave its santheya in pandal to videyarthis as they use to give santheya of sri guru granth sahib ji !!!

gupt is not the thing which we cant see ... gupt is the thing which we cant understand ... we all can see universe thousands of stars in night sky ... but they are gupt ... sri sarbloh granth is available in market hardly 1500 bucks ... buy it read ... if guru sahib wanted it to be gupt it will remain gupt even if we memorise it whole ...

hope this makes sense guru sahib wrote sri sarbloh granth in satyugh it remained gupt till kallyugh !!!!!!!

No brother. Guru Ji won't keep anything secret from his Sikhs. He would neither give "one Sikh" the santheea and not to the other. Which historical source (except your Nihang oral narrative sources) says that Baba Deep Singh had Gyan of Sarbloh Granth? Have you read the Sarbloh Granth entry in Mahan Kosh?

Fateh Jeeo

• 4 months later...

bani guru guro hai baani

Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Jee Maharaj

Dhan Dhan Sri Aad Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib Jee Marahaj

Dhan Dhan Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj

to hau apradhi - dont do nindia or khalsa will do ur chatka like every other virodhee

sikhsangat shld ban such comments. ticks me off.

yo hau apradhi

jst read ur other post. if u ddnt mean it i wld request u tke care when u say things. there are many nindaks on maharajs baani so obv us singhs gona get worked up. so b careful on such areas. on net it is ok one can tlk all the crap on wants its jst about tlking. when one is face to face with a khalsa vikaree words become a tad more difficult. if they do come out, they shld not come out again

fateh,,

wa do u mean ss shud ban such coments off. i fail to see wa he has sed wrong here. he has not sed anything untrue and he is not doin nindia by refusing to accept dasam granth as his Guru. If Dasam Granth is our Guru when was it given Gurghadi cos i have never heard of it (sarcasm). Its absurd to say that we are not aceeptng Guru Gobind Singh as a Guru if we dont accept Dasam Granth as our Guru.

GROW UP

Fatehh

My 2 cents:

There's much knowledge in the world to gather and study... however none of it will do you any good! You have to understand, that Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is the complete guru. Every topic of life, whether it is kaam, veerta (bir ras) or spirituality, is discussed and enlightened within Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. If we needed 3 Granths to complete our life journey - then Dasam Pita would have made it so!

Can I also ask - If we're holding Sarbloh Granth is such secrecy, high esteem and saying "only a select few are worthy to know it" are we impacting the guru ship of the true guru? Don't get me wrong sangat ji, all I'm saying is we should watch the way we word our responses.. (incl me!) reading some replies, I got the impression some people were trying to say - that the true guru is easily accessible to everyone but - you have to be special to have access to Sarbloh Granth - I'm not sure if this is what was meant by their posts. AFAIK, equality is one of the core concepts of sikhi!!

It is said - the 10th master frowned upon those that tried to worship him or call him god - so much so that he said "those who worship me or call me god shall suffer at the hands of the jamdoot".... He ordered his sikhs to serve their shabad guru when he passed on the gurgaddi. Don't get me wrong - one should bestow utmost respect to any/all bani.. but imo you have to draw the line and NOT address other granths/compilations with the guruship title, if the 10th living master - didn't see fit to - I don't see how others feel it right to correct the 10th master. This IS a matter or respect - but respect for the 10th master's hukam and our living guru sahib!!!

Some of the singh's/kaur's also need to calm down and not try to bite other people's head off for asking questions... If you really think, threatening someone with "chopping their head off" is going to change people's opinion - you are sadly mistaken and I'd really like to see you try!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 10G'sBaniVah

vjkk, vjkf.

Guru gobind singh ji could've put their bani in guru granth sahib ji, but they didn't. (well apart from two saloks)

Guru granth sahib ji are the guru of the khalsa, as hau apradhi mentioned.

Also guru gobind singh ji wrote in their bani, as an incredible show of humility as with all other guru - which us quarelling singhs seem to always forget, they wrote: jo hum ko parmesar uchar hai, te sabh narak kudh meh par hai.

whoever calls me God, they shall all go to narak.

also: agia bhaee akaal ki, tabee chulaio panth. sabh sikhan ko hukam hai, guru manio granth. guru granth ji manio pargat gura ki deh...

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ

I am sorry for bringing this topic up but I have an important question about what Guru Gobind Singh Ji says in his bani. I am still learning and listening to Giani Sant Singh Maskeen Ji's katha he quotes this line ਜੋ ਹਮ ਕੋ ਪਰਮੇਸਰ ਉਚਰਿਹੈਂ ॥ ਤੇ ਸਭ ਨਰਕ ਕੁੰਡ ਮਹਿ ਪਰਿਹੈਂ ॥

jo ham ko paramaesar oucharihai(n) || thae sabh narak ka(n)udd mehi parihai(n) ||

(Shabad is by Guru Gobind Singh in Sri Dasam Granth on Pannaa 132)

Guru Gobind Singh Ji says if anyone calls him Parmesar they will go to Narak. Then I remembered a tuk from Guru Granth Sahib Ji that says ਗੁਰੁ ਪਰਮੇਸਰੁ ਏਕੋ ਜਾਣੁ ॥ gur paramaesar eaeko jaan ||

(Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Gond on Pannaa 864 of Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji)

What is the real meaning? What am I missing?

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh. dhan dhan sri guru gobind singh ji di bani.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ

There are different ways of looking at it - Guru Ji showing their humility and/or they could have been referring to their physical being in that line. That line also shows the difference between Sikhi and most other dharams, where the founders proclaimed themselves to be God.

In reality, Guru and God are one.

@ akalpurakhdifauj

Paaji, as far as I know, none of our guru sahibaan's ever wished to be worshipped or regarded as akalpurakh.

Although we are the same essence as akalpurakh, (which is what the pangti in SGGS ji Maharaaj means) the one true parmeshar does not take birth!! This is made very clear in gurbani, in many many places --> think of mool mantar!

kaal == death, he is akaal - above death!

Bhul Chuk Khima Karni!!