Sarbloh Granth

Guest Truth seeker

Why is this even a issue now, it's because of the moorakhs that don't accept Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji. These individuals have done much damage and still are. They come out and completely deny Sri Dasam Granth as we see in this thread. In my opinion don't listen to a words of these fools because all they will do is bring hatred in you toward Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji and chardikala Singhs such as Bhai Mani Singh ji. These guys keep pushing and pushing there ignorant views on many people.

So in retailation, Singh take a extreme stand and say Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji is Guru; Sri Guru Dasam Granth with Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. They react to this and who can blame them when you have moorakh slandering Sri Guru Gobind SIngh Sahib ji's Bani. They get put in this position.

Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji gave Guruship to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and there is no doubt about this. Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji sits on the throne as the Guru now. Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji and Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib ji was not given Guruship, but it's the Bani of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji and this Bani will be read and given utmost respect. These Granths are overflowing with knowledge covering bagti and shakti, more of the Soldier side and temporal world, which turns into spiritual, Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji. I haven't read Sri Sarbloh Granth just parts and don't have enough knowledge on it.

All one has to do is look at the Amrit Sanskar where Bani of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji are read. It just shows how important Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji is in a Sikhs life.

The above is just my take on it all.

Lastly, people saying Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji is not God by misquoting Sri Dasam Granth is just wrong. Then comes their Mool Mantar arguement, hahahahha, ajooni. They just killed the satguru/Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji/Akal Purakh!!!! Who you going to bow down to now?

@ akalpurakhdifauj

Paaji, as far as I know, none of our guru sahibaan's ever wished to be worshipped or regarded as akalpurakh.

Although we are the same essence as akalpurakh, (which is what the pangti in SGGS ji Maharaaj means) the one true parmeshar does not take birth!! This is made very clear in gurbani, in many many places --> think of mool mantar!

kaal == death, he is akaal - above death!

Bhul Chuk Khima Karni!!

Is the wave different than the ocean?

• 5 months later...

vjkk, vjkf.

Guru gobind singh ji could've put their bani in guru granth sahib ji, but they didn't. (well apart from two saloks)

Guru granth sahib ji are the guru of the khalsa, as hau apradhi mentioned.

Also guru gobind singh ji wrote in their bani, as an incredible show of humility as with all other guru - which us quarelling singhs seem to always forget, they wrote: jo hum ko parmesar uchar hai, te sabh narak kudh meh par hai.

whoever calls me God, they shall all go to narak.

also: agia bhaee akaal ki, tabee chulaio panth. sabh sikhan ko hukam hai, guru manio granth. guru granth ji manio pargat gura ki deh...

jo hum ko parmesar uchar hai, te sabh narak kudh meh par hai.

this means whoever calls themselves god, they will fall into hell. the 'hum' is > bahu bachan< in gurbani grammer.

guru sahib talks about the pakhands in the previous pauris, and here as well..

gur param-eeswar eko jaan. and, baadshaha darvesh guru gobind singh; shahin shahan shaha guru gobind singh; hak hak aagaha.....

hk ^ud vswi& guru goibMd isMG ]

hak khudh vasaaf gur gobindh singh |

Guru Gobind Singh Ji is praised by God Himself

guru gobing singh ji is aap akaal purakh roop on earth.