Air India Flight 182

rollingpunjab

Respected Forum members Sat Sri Akal to all...

Since last few months I ve been trying to find out truth related to Air India flight number 182 which was blown in 1985 along Irish coast when it was on its way from canada to delhi via London and Bombay...however m not able to find abundant knowledge about the same...3 sikhs were arrested for the same...out of them 2 viz. Ripudaman Singh Malik and Ajaib Singh Bagri have been acquitted while Inderjit singh Reyat was found guilty but he was pardoned...now I also came across a book called "the soft target"...written by Kashmiri Muslim and a canadian christian blaming Indian Govt and its hidden agencies like RAW to be responsible for that tragic incident...they say that since Khalistan movement was on its peak and Indian Govt. was suffering allegations from across the globe for Operation Bluestar and systematic genocide of its "own" minority community i.e. Sikhs...so just to subdue the khalistan movement or weaken it amongst the common masses especially in Canada and USA...the plot of Air India flight 182 bombing was created by Indian Govt. with the help of its hidden agencies...and few sikhs...the so called sikhs of Indian constitution article 25* helped the cause...However this book has been banned in India and in Canadian court was stated to be fluke and fictious...!

Now here I would like to invite learned people from Sikh Community and other communities whosoever visit these forums to put forward their views and information regarding the same...as acquiring the knowledge for the same is of utmost importance to answer many people on peacefull notes that sikhs aint terrorists...so it is wrong to frame sikh community as a terrorist community...!

*Article 25 of Indian constitution states that Sikhism, Buddhism and Jainism are not separate faiths but offshoots of Hinduism...!

Why do you think about 40% of Punjab is longer in Punjab. The people(hindu's) hate us (sikhs) the government hates us. Ever think why Sikhs are shown as jokers and tards in Bollywood movies because they are trying to put us down. And we Sikhs are to blame our self for this, We never get along with each other just gives haters a chance to take bite out of the cake. Here in Canada the Sikh media is a bunch of 10 year old's fighting with each other and blackmail one another.

I say it was the government hands down.

well Mr. Amrit79 you made a good point but somehow not convincing enough...i know there are enumerable iffs and buts in sikh community today...but are these iffs and buts wont serve any purpose...we need to collect information...logics are required to surface the truth...thats what I am trying...so that before answering anybody who calls us terrorist i should possess a clear picture, not just bits and pieces of truth...!

sorry to through my 2 cents in but... what are you going to do with the truth do push it in the Indian governments face.....and wait for something to come out.....

ook at 1984 the Indian government thinks nothing ever happen. It was there over aggressive actions that lead to violence. All the truth is there , the proof is there. The Indian goverment dose not give a dam about Sikhs or Muslims and other religion other then Hinduism.

A more recent story Baba Ram Rahim........ What has the government done for the like 5-10 people that died that of the f@G what have they DONE TO HIM

0.jpg

In the end

I'm no one to tell you whats wrong and right, I told you my opinion, rest is just to you

again a gud point...but m not doing this to push Indian Govt. to do something...neither I expect justice from ever so deaf Indian Govt. for atrocities committed against minorities...I am collecting such information for sikhs as we usually come across fanatics who do not possess courage to fight against atrocities and still call us terrorists...it happens with me a lot...i just wanna tell them that had there been no so called "terrorists" (as they refer us)...there ancestors and they would have been khan or pathan rather than sharma or kumar...!

please post genuine replies...if you guy could help me on this

In my opinion and looking at both sides of the story, I can only conclude that Malik was apart of the bombing. I know some have come up with the theory that the Indian government did it to make the Sikhs look bad. But once you look at that angle it just doesn't add up.

The guys that did this bombing are not consider Sikh at all. Guru Sahib is completely against this kind of killing. They might have the Sikh identity and run big business, and khalsa schools, but that does not justify their wrong doing. I hope God forgives them for such a horrible crime on innocent lives.

Hey don't take my word for it do the research yourself and see what you get.

Another thing I heard, 70% sure it is true, Malik had transport drugs from India inside Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji's Birs. There is alot of other things being said to what he has done in the past and more than half of it is true.

Also Malik causes alot of trouble in Gurdwaras that don't follow what he says. And i'm not talking about tables and chairs issue. These issue are related to control and money. B.C. is plaqued with alot of phony Singhs and they are at the head of Gurdwaras, who wear the Sikh identity. But behind closed doors sell drugs to the youth to make millions.

The guys that did this bombing are not consider Sikh at all. Guru Sahib is completely against this kind of killing. They might have the Sikh identity and run big business, and khalsa schools, but that does not justify their wrong doing. I hope God forgives them for such a horrible crime on innocent lives.

Stop being a Muslim (sorry for that )

When a Muslim dose something wrong all the other Muslims start saying " o he's no not muslim , muslims don't do those kind of things because thats not what islam tells them to do"

Dose it make the person a non Muslim if he breaks a Islam rule NO!

If it was like that then there would only be about 100 Sikhs in the world .......

I hope God forgives them for such a horrible crime on innocent lives.

Unless they have a good reason I hope God dose not

But in the end

Those are my thoughts............. Just shareing them, Rest is how you make of them

Stop being a Muslim (sorry for that )

When a Muslim dose something wrong all the other Muslims start saying " o he's no not muslim , muslims don't do those kind of things because thats not what islam tells them to do"

Dose it make the person a non Muslim if he breaks a Islam rule NO!

If it was like that then there would only be about 100 Sikhs in the world .......

I hope God forgives them for such a horrible crime on innocent lives.

Unless they have a good reason I hope God dose not

But in the end

Those are my thoughts............. Just shareing them, Rest is how you make of them

LOL don't be a Muslim. That's a good one!!!!

Well here is the reason why it must be said they are not Sikhs for committing such a horrible crime. Because when a non-Sikh see or hears about this story the first thing that comes up is. Who did it and they say Sikh. So since they are being classified as Sikh and Sikhi is against this completely then we have no chioce, but to condemn the act and say they are not Sikh for it. If we don't make that clear then non-sikh or younger Sikhs see this as a Sikh teaching and this puts Sikhi in a bad light. It misrepresents Sikhi and all the Gursikhs that follow Sikhi correctly. Also if it is not said, then other younger Sikh can see this as a way to solve a problem they have with other youth. We can see that now. The youth justfy most of there illegal activites using the practice of Sikhi; if all means fail then its right to pick up the sword. They misuse this concept to benefit themselves.

As these guys(malik) justify there wrong doing saying its for Khalsa Panth. WRONG, this is condemned in Sikhi, so only way out to spread the correct message is to say they are not Sikh for committing the act of bombing innocent people.

God forgives many horrible acts a person does. God does not hold grudges against anyone. Nor does he hate anyone. Admitting they did it would be the apologize God would be looking for. Own up to what you have done is another Sikhi practice.

Just to kill one person they killed hundreds. It's just wrong. And the person they were going after didn't even board the flight so even they failed at their mission.