Hindustanis , Mecca And End Of Islam

Guest amar_jkp

Guest amar_jkp

How many of u knows about famous Hindu myth about Mecca ?

Hindus thinks there is a Shiv Ling inside the black Tomb structure called Kabbah and from that shiv ling voices can be heard like put holy Ganga water on me . If by any chance Hindu able to put water on it all all Muslims will die loooooool , do u beleive this these people are expert in making stories thats how they created so many devtas stories.

ignorance ...

1.middle east was a hindu kingdom

2.it was a hindu temple

3.when it was invaded by arbic religious kings they destroyed it but when they tried to lord shivas mandir it showed resistance and the army backed of

4.this idol of shiva was destroyed by hazzrat muhhamad himself

if u dont believe hindu stories why not search for muslim stories and history of mecca ...

To be fair the pre-islamic arab's were hindu's technically as before islam they worshipped pagan idol god's, which are very alike hindu gods that hindus of india worship these days. The kaaba itself pre-islam housed 360 idols in which pagans's (hindus) from far and near travelled to worship and do business. It was prophet muhammad and followers of his nearly created islamic religion who destoryed the idol's of pagans where ever they were found and persecuted them out of existance from arabia and middle east.

muslim.gif

Mo_Kaaba_BNF.jpg

ignorance ...

1.middle east was a hindu kingdom

2.it was a hindu temple

3.when it was invaded by arbic religious kings they destroyed it but when they tried to lord shivas mandir it showed resistance and the army backed of

4.this idol of shiva was destroyed by hazzrat muhhamad himself

if u dont believe hindu stories why not search for muslim stories and history of mecca ...

Mecca was ruled by pagans who did idol worship but doesn't mean they were Hindus. Every community did idol worship back then but not everyone was a Hindu. Word "Hindu" didn't even exist back then. Greeks worshipped idols so were they Hindus? Were Native Americans also Hindus when Columbus arrived? No. During the time of Mohammad, India was a Buddhist country so I don't think there was any "Hindu influence" in Mecca. There were 360 idols and Mohammad destroyed all and kept the black stone which has nothing to do with Hindu beliefs or shiv ling. Ka'ba is an empty room from inside and there are plenty of pictures that show how it is designed and what's inside of it. It is cleaned every year from inside. Hindus are saying Darbar Sahib is a Vishnu temple, Taj Mahal was a Hindu temple, Babri Masjid was a Ram temple etc. These are all myths. Muslims don't agree that Mecca was ever a Hindu temple or if there was a shiv idol ever kept there. Could you provide to me the names of 360 idols from an authentic source?

the oldest record of mecca which is even in duapar yug was in the battle of mahabharta where hindu king of mecca took part in battle of mahabharta .... then there are not once but number of times sant singh ji maskeen talking that snatan dharma was the relgion of asia including iran iraq malaysia bangkok afganistan etc ... and lastly guru nanak sahib told the history to mardana when he questioned the duality of muslims one side they say no to idols on the other hand they are kissing to stone written in detail by kaviraj santokh singh ... i have its katha and will upload it ...

there are enough historical facts to prove that not only mecca but whole of this area was once ruled by hindus or snatan dharma people ...

largest following of budhism is in china today but once it was afganistan ... its all the matter of time ...

the oldest record of mecca which is even in duapar yug was in the battle of mahabharta where hindu king of mecca took part in battle of mahabharta .... then there are not once but number of times sant singh ji maskeen talking that snatan dharma was the relgion of asia including iran iraq malaysia bangkok afganistan etc ... and lastly guru nanak sahib told the history to mardana when he questioned the duality of muslims one side they say no to idols on the other hand they are kissing to stone written in detail by kaviraj santokh singh ... i have its katha and will upload it ...

there are enough historical facts to prove that not only mecca but whole of this area was once ruled by hindus or snatan dharma people ...

largest following of budhism is in china today but once it was afganistan ... its all the matter of time ...

Again, can you provide any references? Is there any book on history of Mecca which confirms this? Where is this “oldest” record of Mecca? Which Hindu king took part in Mahabharta? Hindu scholars have found some evidence of Mahabharta battle but they state that the battle was not at as big scale as is claimed. So I doubt one traveled from Mecca to Hastinapur. No one can deny that everyone worshipped idols but one has to provide solid evidence to prove that the entire population was Hindu. Every community had its own idols and when one took over the other they destroyed enemy idols and installed their own. Greeks had their own idols, Romans had their own, Arabs had their own etc. Dravidians worship different idols and revere Ravana whereas Aryans revere Rama. "Hindu" is very loose term and cannot be applied to every idol worshipper. It was specifically used by Arabs for Indians. It was a derogatory word. In India Aryans used derogatory words for Dravidians. Hindu community of today's India was not the same 1600 years ago. We find Buddha’s idols in Afghanistan but no sign of Hindu idols with same names. Mardana Ji was from Muslim background so I am sure he clearly knew the purpose of kissing the black stone. One cannot claim Mecca to be a Hindu temple unless some solid evidence is provided.

There were idols of jesus too in the mecca, which were destroyed by Muhammed. Perhaps Jesus too was a 'hindu poet saint'. Actually Hindus have no historical evidence regarding their origins, therefore it is very easy to claim anything before it's present origin as being 'Hindu'. People in the Indian sub-continent did not know how to use language as a menas of communication 5000 years ago. But look at the marvlous enterprise of our Hindu brethren. I bet they existed when man started to lose it's tail! The origins of Hindusim disappeared with the tail i guess !

Your claim may be right as they claim their gods even existed in the time of the dinosaurs if you look in to the hindu timeline and so on of their yugs which last millions of years

Instead of researching in the Hindu faith this much, perhaps it would be better if you researched into Sikh History/Gurbani etc, you might actually make a positive contribution to Sikhi.

I was gonna say that Veer Sahib 0:-)>