Spiritual Level Where You Can Hear Keertan When Its Not Being Played

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

sangat ji,

a friend of mine went throuh a period of time where she could hear keertan all the time when actually there was no keertan being played at all.

she deffinately was not imagining the keertan. she could definately hear it but it was coming from no where and only she could hear it.

i know there is a name given to such a spiritual level

could anyone please tell me the name of such a spiritual level and maybe why it happened to her?

is it possible that she is a old soul?

thanks in advance sangat ji

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

sangat ji,

a friend of mine went throuh a period of time where she could hear keertan all the time when actually there was no keertan being played at all.

she deffinately was not imagining the keertan. she could definately hear it but it was coming from no where and only she could hear it.

could anyone please tell me the name of such a spiritual level and maybe why it happened to her?

vaaheguru jii hanjii its guru maharajs apar kirpa when one listening shabds frm inside... its call anhad shabad in gurbani ... guru ji describes abt it many times in gurbani.. basically its first stage in spiritual level when one listtening to anhad shabad which reousnds frm tenth gate <dasam duar>.. it can only happens thorugh maharaj apar kirpa and our own effort... gursikhs who japnaam evryday like 3 to 4 hrs... its started in there innerself... if the bibi ji u talkin abt, havnt did much naam kamai in this janam then it mst be related to previous karmas... it is possible ... there r even some childs who hear anhad shabad!! vaaheguru its jus first stage ... u hab to carry on with as there r still many stages to go through .. guru maharaj will do kirpa.. ... if u wants to know more in details den i will recon u guys to read buk written by bhai sahib randhir singh ji <Anhad Shabad Dasam Duar> and read the followind shabad link, guru ji cleared pretty much in that shabad

bhul chuk maaf

wjkk wjkf

EQY Anhd sbd vjih idnu rwqI gurmqI sbdu suxwvixAw ]6]

outhhai anehadh sabadh vajehi dhin raathee guramathee sabadh sunaavaniaa ||6||

There, the Unstruck Melody of the Shabad vibrates day and night. Through the Guru's Teachings, the Shabad is heard. ||6||

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=344

sangat ji,

vaaheguru jii hanjii its guru maharajs apar kirpa when one listening shabds frm inside... its call anhad shabad in gurbani ... guru ji describes abt it many times in gurbani.. basically its first stage in spiritual level when one listtening to anhad shabad which reousnds frm tenth gate <dasam duar>.. it can only happens thorugh maharaj apar kirpa and our own effort... gursikhs who japnaam evryday like 3 to 4 hrs... its started in there innerself... if the bibi ji u talkin abt, havnt did much naam kamai in this janam then it mst be related to previous karmas... it is possible ... there r even some childs who hear anhad shabad!! vaaheguru its jus first stage ... u hab to carry on with as there r still many stages to go through .. guru maharaj will do kirpa.. ... if u wants to know more in details den i will recon u guys to read buk written by bhai sahib randhir singh ji <Anhad Shabad Dasam Duar> and read the followind shabad link, guru ji cleared pretty much in that shabad

bhul chuk maaf

wjkk wjkf

EQY Anhd sbd vjih idnu rwqI gurmqI sbdu suxwvixAw ]6]

outhhai anehadh sabadh vajehi dhin raathee guramathee sabadh sunaavaniaa ||6||

There, the Unstruck Melody of the Shabad vibrates day and night. Through the Guru's Teachings, the Shabad is heard. ||6||

http://www.sikhitoth...sp?ShabadID=344

thank you so much bhaji for your answer

its really helped

could you please pm me and give me in full detail about the different spiritual stages

if you want my addy ill give it to you

thanks again

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Sant Isher SIngh Ji explain it clearly here: Aatmik Gyaan

I think they start explaining about 20 min in, but listen from the start. Their diary, which you can download from the rarasahib website goes into more detail.

Tell your friend to continue doing Simran, there's a long way to go beyind this stage.