Islamic Extremists Killing Sikhs Video

manni007

from my personal experience most sikh girls don't know their religion or history, sikh women use to accompany men on the battle field which is pretty inspirational, i think to fix alot of the problems today we have to work as a community on educating youth on sikhism and sikh history, just looking at the history their is so much inspiration their

from my personal experience most sikh girls don't know their religion or history, sikh women use to accompany men on the battle field which is pretty inspirational, i think to fix alot of the problems today we have to work as a community on educating youth on sikhism and sikh history, just looking at the history their is so much inspiration their

Virk30 show Sikhs this website and then let them make up their minds about Islam.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Really good video..... I ask myself and picture what happened in Sikh history all the time. I have even imagined what went on in the video as a way for me to not overlook the kurbani of true Sikhs in Sikh History and thats what keeps me in the narrow marg of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Are you able to sacrifice yourself and not give up your faith????? Some give up their faith just to "apeear kewl" in todays society and could never give kurbani the light of day.......... Are you a Sikh of Guru Gobind Singh???? I ask my wife when she has a hard time, "can you wear our daughter on a necklace" and that gets her into the correct mindset really quick, its a reminder of how foolish we are to think we got a difficult task of being a strong Sikh in todays society.

What is the movie called??? and also I would like to know where I can buy it? :)

Many subcontinental Muslims idolise the early Islamic raiders like Mahmud of Ghazni and Muhammad Ghori and the later Mughals. How many I don't know but I should imagine the percentage is very high. It certainly is not normal. The Pakistanis have several of their missiles named after these people who terrorised their ancestors in the most brutal and horrific manner. They evidently gave them a permanent case of Stockholm Syndrome in doing so. The equivalent would be India naming a missile Dyer. It's also in poor taste considering how they treated Hindus, Sikhs, and other unbelievers, but then that wouldn't be of much concern. I think from this we can determine what the average Pakistani really thinks about Sikhs.

this is actually showing reality as many women had theri chidlren cut up, and their dead chidlrens limbs put around their necks as necklaces! mad.gif

Its really quite sad how the kurbania of these people are forgotten / ignored today

CAN ANYONE GET THE FULL VIDEO OF THIS FILM? IS IT ON YOUTUBE?

LOVE TO WATCH IT

this is actually showing reality as many women had theri chidlren cut up, and their dead chidlrens limbs put around their necks as necklaces! mad.gif

Its really quite sad how the kurbania of these people are forgotten / ignored today

CAN ANYONE GET THE FULL VIDEO OF THIS FILM? IS IT ON YOUTUBE?

LOVE TO WATCH IT

ive got the full film on dvd

its a really very good movie

not for the squeamish

the movie is called amar khalsa

main character in the film is called Bijai Singh

based on the times of Mir Manu